FOUR

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

MewGulf was having a fan meeting event, and as they started to sign the album gulf can't help but to feel nervous and excited at the same time. They were about to perform after they sign the album in front of thousands of people and he can't help but to feel anxious.

Mew knows it, he knows that gulf is anxious trying to calm him down he hold gulf's hand trying to ease gulf, little did he know this makes gulf more anxious the feeling of the comfort he gave to gulf is overwhelming that makes gulf flustered.

"everything is okay"
  mew whisper to gulf who is busy looking at the fan in front of him. Gulf smile to mew whispering a thank you, this go unnoticed by their fan who immediately captured the mewgulf moment in front of them.

After signing the album it's time for their performance gulf is worried again but its faded away the moment mew held his hand. Mew guided gulf to the center of the stage he hold his hand while he gives a sign to the dj to play the song.

(A/N: G MEANS GULF IS THE ONE WHO SING WHILE M MEANS MEW IS THE ONE WHO SING)

M: "We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you "

Mew begun to sing the song holding the hands of gulf who lost in mew's beautiful eye.

G: " No one told me, I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start "

Gulf sing along, he was now  looking everywhere except mew who is busy adoring gulf beautiful voice. Gulf remember how they first met how mew choose him over the thousands of contestant to be his partner.

M: "And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you "
Mew and Gulf both sing the chorus part lost in each other beautiful eyes, mew can't help but to hold gulf face while busy staring at this eyes. Mew also remember the day he choose gulf to be his partner he was busy at that time searching for his partner when his eyes landed on contestant number 98 who happen busy to eating on the side. Mew since then knows that gulf his meant to be his parnter that they were made for each other.

G/M: "Knew there was somebody, somewhere
A new love in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart"

Gulf is also busy staring at mew's eyes still remembering the day mew take care of him, It was gulf second day in workshop he was so shy back then, he even can't speak a word to the other cast the only thing he can do is to nod when someone is asking him but mew help him to out of his comfort zone mew always talk to him he even ask him to play a game with until both of them became an extremely close that even the cast thinks they are in relationship.

Gulf was shocked when he felt a lips in his lips it was not long but it was also the best thing that happened to him on their fan meeting.

Gulf has a crush on mew since the day mew helped him to out of his comfort zone, don't blame gulf he tried hard not to have feelings for mew because he knows the other is not bisexual like him also he know that mew is sweet and caring to others not just him but his heart is stubborn to listen on what his mind saying, so now kissing mew is feels like mew has a little feelings to him.

********
After their fan meet they both went to back stage to remove their make up, gulf stayed at the coach as mew go to the bathroom to change his clothes. Tan is also in couch besides gulf, Tan is busy reading the comments of the fan about the kiss when mew walk in the room.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

Mew asked to tan who is smirking to gulf and mew.

"Dude, you are trending!!"

Tan happily replied to mew

" What's new?"

Gulf replied tiredness is written all over his face.

"The new is you are trending because of the kiss!!! Tan continue everyone is talkinng about it even the media!"

"Hey hey about the kiss why you did that?" Manager ry asked.

Silent, everyone is waiting for mew replied.

" because i just feel it? Besides mew continue Gulf, don't think to much about the kiss, I only did that just for the sake of our career. It's just a fan service"

Gulf didn't notice that holds is breath the only things he feels right now is just pain.

"oh yeah... Fan service"

-------------

A/N: The title of the song they sang is " at the beginning"