One - I'm always on top

Jennie's POV

*Beep. Beep. Beep.*

*THUD!*

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.*

"Ugh! Stupid alarm!" I groaned in frustration as soon as I woke up.

7:00 am

"Ugh. Stupid school. Why do I have to wake up this early every day?" I muttered in the air.

I then lazily stood up my bed, dragging myself to the bathroom.

.......

"Good morning sis," Ella, my younger sister, greeted me as I sat on our dining table.

"Mhm." I replied as I waved my toasted bread.

I finished my food and finally left my house, bidding my family a goodbye.

A few minutes after, I arrived our school, parking my black, sexy, hot Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster.

Before I knew it, all eyes were on me, making me smirk in pride.

I walked down the hallway like it was my very own as everyone moved away at my sight.

Well, who wouldn't dare to move, right?

I'm Jennie Kim.

The Jennie Kim.

The ideal girl of anyone, may it be a boy or a girl.

I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad, the valedictorian of our batch, the popular influencer, the rich girl...

Say it and I got it.

......

"Wassup girl," my best friend, Nayeon, greeted me in the hallway, with her girlfriend Jeongyeon on her side.

"Same as always," I replied as we continued to walk.

"Sooo how's Hawaiii?" She asked me, referring to my vacation last week.

"Hmm.. I made out with a few guys here and there but overall it was boring af." I looked at her in an unamused face.

"Gosh, seriously?? Until now, no one had caught your interest? Hmm?" She looked at me with curiosity. It's been years and Nayeon have been wanting me to find the love of my life.

"Well no one's good enough for me," I told her, shrugging.

But to be honest, I just hate the idea of love.

Wait no...

I despise the idea.

What a full of shit.

'My mom didn't independently raise me my whole life just for me to find a guy who would claim me like he wants.' I thought as I remembered the guy I despised the most.

However, my thoughts were broken off as Nayeon and a Jeongyeon suddenly stopped walking.

"Hm?" I glanced at their direction, noticing they were looking elsewhere.

And so I looked at where they were facing, and there I found an unfamiliar back with a blonde hair, causing a ruckus.

"You bitch!" Kai, a well-known varsity senior, shouted at the blonde girl.

"A fight, huh?

But a guy fighting a girl? What a coward. Obviously the girl's gonna get beaten u—"

My comment was cut off when the blonde girl suddenly landed a punch on Kai's face.

Huh? That's new.

"Oh no no no Jennie Kim. You're one week of absence made you miss some things out," Nayeon looked at me, smirking as she waved her index finger on my face.

Huh? The hell is she saying?

"You see that girl?" She pointed toward the blonde girl, which made me raise a brow.

"What about her?" I then crossed my arms in confusion.

"She's a new girl. Lalisa Manoban. First few days of school and she's already causing commotions here and there," Nayeon shook her head as she was explaining.

"So your point is?" I asked her.

"You see that?" She pointed toward the blonde girl again, who was now on the floor.

"You think she'll get beaten to a pulp, right?" She asked me I nodded in agreement.

"Well, think again," she said, which made me switch my attention back to where the fight was.

The blonde girl, who was on the floor, slightly caressed her cheek as she stood up, smirking.

"Is that all you got?" She chuckled as she glared at Kai.

Hmm, she's got courage, huh...

Kai gritted his teeth and anger was seen on his face. "You little!" He stepped forward, wanting to punch the girl, but she was quick to dodge it.

"Oops," she shrugged, and the crowed cheered for her.

"Tch!" Kai was gonna punch her again and I thought she was gonna dodge it again.

But I was wrong...

The sound of a hard punch echoed the hallway, which made me squint my eyes.

Ooh..that probably hurts..

However, when I fully opened my eyes, the girl actually caught his fist, and once again the crowd went loud.

She twisted his hand and pain was evident in Kai's face. Then she pushed him to the floor and looked down at him.

"Ops, sorry," she said with a smug look on her face as she placed her foot on Kai's chest.

Then, someone suddenly entered the scene with a loud voice, causing everyone to quickly disperse.

It was the principal.

Cowards...

I walked away with Nayeon and Jeongyeon and finally entered my class.

Well, she knows how to fight...

I'll give that to her.

But I'm still the best.

I'm always the best and I will always be on top.