Dance Practice

"Pam.. Pam.. Pam.. Yes that's it." Jungkook clapped his hands as the dancer moved to the beat.

He saw few trainees struggle a little, making him groan in frustration.

"That's not fucking right!" He lifted his hand to stop the dancers as he glared at the woman to his right.

"Seriously, Chungha? When will you get this routine?" He uttered, rolling his eyes, seeing her near to tears.

"Don't fucking cry in front of me. You're not a drama queen." He hissed, making the woman lower her head.

He had a lot of things to say but was halted when his assistant came to his side, notifying him about the arrival of the members of BTS who were scheduled for today's dance practice.

"Okay. Practice is over. Get the hell out of my sight." he brushed the trainees off, darting his attention on the group of male performers coming his way.

"Hey, Mr. Jeon." Namjoon greeted.

Jungkook just nodded his head. He barely looked at the other members, not really interested.

"Get ready. We'll start in 5." He instructed, walking past the group, heading to his private office to get changed.

He's soaking in his own sweat from training the dancers earlier.

The ravenette didn't pay much attention to his surroundings when he bumped to someone who's obviously not paying attention as well.

He glared, seeing a man with brunet locks, his eyes innocently round and wide, lips as red as cherries. He's quite smaller than him, body soft muscled in contrary to his toned one.

"Oops.. Sorry." The brunet apologized, his voice deep yet tender.

Jungkook just glared at him before turning away, not wanting to be captivated by those beautiful brown eyes.

He went to his private office, slamming the door behind. He picked up a fresh shirt and changed.

True to his words, the practice started after 5 minutes. Everyone was on their comfy clothes, starting on the basic steps for their comeback.

He did a little introduction and laid out his rules as their dance instructor.

"Jeon Jungkook, 24. I'll be with you for a week or two to make sure you master the steps for your comeback performance." He started, reading the names pasted on the member's shirt.

He had a quick gaze of the brunet's name, brows furrowing a little at the only letter he sees in it.

V.

"I'm a man aiming for perfection. I'm strict even for the little details." He warned, making sure the members are understanding what he's trying to say.

After a few more words, the dance practice finally started.

"Okay. Make sure the spacing is good." Jungkook motioned for them to spread out.

"First thing, here are the basic steps." Jungkook demonstrated which everyone started following.

"Yes, good. Spread your arms a bit more Seokjin." He pointed out, the man following instantly.

"Good."

--------

"Why is it always me?" Taehyung pouted, slumping his ass next to Jimin who just laughed at his scowling face.

"I'm doing everything perfectly and yet he keeps on seeing my mistakes. God! I'm so pissed." He grabbed an orange juice, gulping everything in one go.