"Let me in at your window-oh-oh-oh!"

More parts are coming (cumming?). Stay tuned.

-

Peter jumped at the sudden thud of Deadpool's face against his bedroom window. He rolled his eyes but couldn't hold back his smile as he slammed his laptop shut, walked over and slid up the window, letting in his secret lover of five weeks.

The friendly neighbourhood spider and the masked merc had met battling the same people for very different reasons. Spider-Man was busting a drug hookup between one of the biggest suppliers in New York, and Deadpool was making an example of someone who owed him. The duo took down the dealer and then proceeded to make out in the back of Deadpool's friend's cab, with the mercenary taking passionate control.

Only after sucking Wade's dick had Peter admitted that he was a virgin, leading to Deadpool to accuse Peter of outright lying. Parker was one of the best Wade had ever had, and he'd had a lot.

"Well hello, my arachnid pal." Wade greeted with the air of a smug asshole that he always carried with him.

"Wade, I haven't got time for this, I'm busy." Peter complained, but couldn't smother the smile that kept creeping onto his face at being in Wade's presence.

"Yeah right, Spidey, I saw what you were doing before I came to your humble abode. Lying in your itty bitty pyjamas, choking your chicken, beating your meat, befriending Pamela Handerson-"

"Shut up!" Peter blushed, shoving Wade gently against the wall. Wade chuckled and flipped their positions so that he was leaning over Peter against the wall.

"Nuh uh uh! You don't want to fight me kid, you know I'd win." Wade teased, pressing his left leg against Peter's which deepened the rouge on his cheeks.

"I mean, you might, but only because you cheat..." Peter said, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Cheat?" Wade said, nonplussed.

"You heard me, tough guy. You use guns and katanas whereas I only use my fists." Peter said smugly.

"Ohohoho you are cruising for a bruising kid."

"Let's do it then. No weapons, just us. Three, two, one, go!" Peter said, getting in a fighting stance.

Wade laughed at how confident the teenager was but got in a defensive position just to entertain him. Peter leapt at Wade but he easily caught the younger lad and flipped him over his head and onto the bed where he proceeded to pounce on top of him.

"Well that was easy. Were you even trying?" Deadpool taunted.

"Well...I was barefoot so I couldn't get as good a grip!" Peter said, trying to think of a good explanation other than 'I let you win.'

"Excuses, excuses Parker. Hey! Wouldn't you have better grip because you're barefoot?" Wade puzzled. A sudden epiphany came to Deadpool as he realised what had happened. "Oh, Parker, you let me win didn't you? You like being dominated by me, is that it? I've noticed that the tent you were sporting when I came here hasn't gone down..." Wade teased the obviously horny teen.

"Shut up Wade!" Peter protested trying to get the muscled merc off him.

Deadpool laughed at the teen's attempts to escape from the pin he had him in. "Oh no, you aren't getting out of here until you admit that you let me win."

"No!"

"Yes! Tell me, tell me!" Wade said running his gloves fingers up and down Peter's sides, tickling him.

"No no no! Wade not that!" Peter begged, starting to writhe under the weight of Deadpool. "A-aunt May will hearhahaha!"

"Oh will she? You mean the aunt that I saw leaving this apartment building with a date? Don't lie to me Peter, it won't end well."