Have you been in an accident at work that wasn't your fault?

Spider-Man flipped midair and kicked the machine gun out of the goon's hand, then webbed his head to the floor. Spotting Skull-Cracker's car starting to accelerate out of the warehouse he catapulted himself towards it from the upstairs  balcony, a metal grate that hung over the cavernous room.

Gracefully he landed on the roof of the car hopefully without being notic-

Too late.

Bullets started rapidly firing through the roof in random places but luckily Peter dodged them all and managed to lean over the car, open the rear door and yank out the security guard positioned there with a big gun clasped in his hands.

Peter heard the faint scream as he hit the floor but the car was speeding so fast it didn't even sound real. Spidey then got in the car and punched the other guy, the one shooting through the roof, unconscious, some blood leaving his mouth and maybe a tooth. Now alone in the back of the black SUV Peter shot a web around the steering wheel, dodging bullets and powerful punches from Skull-Cracker himself, locking it in place and condemning the vehicle to a straight path until it inevitably collided with something. To make that a highly likely outcome Peter webbed the driver's foot to the gas pedal and webbed his other leg to the door, away from the brakes. Suddenly, out of nowhere one of the punches landed and hit him square in the jaw sending him reeling into the back seat, his vision blurry and colourful; they didn't call him Skull-Cracker for nothing.

After getting his vision back to normal Peter went to punch his target back but he was gone: he had leapt out of the speeding vehicle hurtling to an unknown end.

Peter followed suit, springing out of a smashed window and landing less gracefully than he'd have liked on the ground. They were well out of the warehouse now and were standing in a flat, weed-ridden bit of scrap land. Ahead of him he saw Skull getting up from what must have been a heavy fall out of the car. Before Peter could even aim his web shooter at the giant fifty yards away he was suddenly writhing, like an electric current was surging through him. Then he spotted her, her short blonde bob poking out above her tight and practical body suit, her arm raised as if having just shot a projectile from her wrist, a taser bullet maybe?

Peter's face lit up below his mask, another one of his favourite Avenger's was standing before him looking like an absolute badass.

He had to try to keep his voice from getting too high. "Hey Natasha! Hey! Over here!" He shouted, sprinting over to Skull, where she was now standing, handcuffing him.

"Oh hey, Petey." She said nonchalantly, chopping Skull in the neck when he tried to make a run for it.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, slightly puzzled. An explosion sounded in the near distance. The car. Oops.

"Yeah sorry about stealing your glory kiddo, I just had to make sure this guy got caught and when I saw him bail out of the car I thought you'd lost him. Now I see you're as capable as any of us." She added at the end making Peter grin. He pulled off his mask now that he wasn't surrounded by enemies, but when he did a concerned look fell over Black Widow's face.

She gently stroked the right side of his face, studying it deeply. "When did you get hit?" She asked bluntly, her years of spy training guiding her around small talk.

"Erm, he hit me in the face, hard, in the car...I kinda couldn't see for a few seconds." He admitted.

"We've got to get that checked out kid; you're coming with me. How did you get here?" Natasha asked stroking the bright purple bruise on his face.

"The bus." Peter smiled cheekily.

"Wow. Well this is a bit of an upgrade." She swiped on her wrist subtly and a sleek black car drove out from its hiding place, behind some storage containers, and opened its two doors.