Chapter 9

You put the "over" in lover, put the "ex" in next
Ain't no "I" in trouble, just the "U" since we met
'Cause you're toxic, boy
I ain't even gotta try to find the
G-O-O-D in goodbye
-Good in Goodbye

"I do. I remembered the night we spent but I didn't wanted to bring personal life in our business life. So I never mentioned it. My clothes are there in the closet you can change into something comfortable and then go to sleep. Good night."

Zayn walks out of the room with the plate in his hands and Harry just sits their trying to process everything.

-------

When the next day Harry wakes up, he doesn't moves cause he is too comfortable. The bed is so warm and soft and he is too lazy to open his eyes but then something is vibrating beside him. He ignores It. For some time .

But the Vibration gets too annoying and he finally opens his eyes a little. Sitting up slowly and then reaches for the vibrating phone. It's Shawn calling him.

He is still is daze due to all the sleep.so he just picks it up and places it near his ear mumbling a Half Hello as the other Half hello gets dissolved due to his Yawn.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES !!!YOU FUCKING MORON !! WHERE ARE YOU ?? " Shawn shouted from the other side and Harry had to move away from the phone to conserve his hearing ability.

And then he finally looked around realizing that he wasn't at his house . Shit.

Harry cautiously brought the phone back near his ear. He could hear Shawn 's heavy breathing.

"Hey !" Harry said before slapping a hand on his forehead. Stupid. Stupid. What is he doing ?

"HARR- " Shawn started again but Harry was quick to stop him this time.

"Shawn listen. I'm sorry okay. I'm fine. But I have to go now. Tell mom I'll come to meet her soon . bye. " Harry said as he got out of the bed. He was quickly kept the phone on side table Before he rushed towards the door.

Zayn. He had to meet Zayn in the morning. Well it's not morning anymore but....

But as soon as Harry opened the door. He saw Two bodyguards standing on either side of the door. He tried to walk out but one of them moved in front of him.

"I'm sorry sir. You can't go out." The man said and Harry frowned.

"Why ?"

"Cause Mr. Malik asked us to make sure that you are safe and inside the room. "

"But I want to meet him . " Harry reasoned.

"He is not here. He is at the company. You can call him. And I'll bring your breakfast to you soon. Just move inside sir. " the bodyguard said and Harry walked back inside the room.

How can Zayn do this ? He is almost like kidnapping Harry. And He needs protection. Not Harry.

Harry Quickly walked inside the room ,hearing the door getting shut behind him. He walked towards his phone before he realized that he actually can't call Zayn. He doesn't have his number. Shit.

Harry was about to walk out again when he saw a piece of paper on the bed side table. And indeed it was A number .

Harry didn't thought twice before calling on the number. I mean..it has to be Zayn's.

After 5 rings Harry was really getting impatient and was about to hang up when be heard Zayn's voice.

"Zayn Malik. " It was highly professional and rough.

Harry suddenly didn't knew what to say .

"Hey !" Harry said . No. No. No.

Harry face palmed again. Cursing internally. How can he ?? Ughhh

First Shawn and now Zayn. Hey ?

Seriously ?

Zayn was his boss, I mean ex-boss but still and Zayn never returned his formal greetings and He just Greeted him so informally.

But what Harry didn't expected was Zayn to greet him back.

"Good afternoon Mr. Styles. I guess you finally decided to wake up. Get ready ,you can wear my clothes and have your breakfast, lunch whatever you want and then meet me in my office. I'll ask the bodyguards to bring you here. Stay with them ."

Harry was about to protest. Ask what the hell is going on but Zayn just hung up on him.

Huh ?

Rude.

Harry sighed before deciding it was better go get ready and meet Zayn soon. He was looking at Awe in Zayn's suit collection when he heard a knock on the door. He wanted to explore Zayn's closest yesterday but he was too tired.

Harry walked towards the door and opened it. The bodyguard from.earlier was standing there.

"What would you like to eat ,sir ? I'm sorry about saying go bring you breakfast. I was asked to do that but Now Mr. Malik asked me to bring you whatever you want to eat. "

"Um...I don't want to eat anything now. I'll just get ready quick and take me to Mr. Malik soon." Harry said. He had a lot on mind and eating was the last thing he was worried about.

Zayn hadn't said anything about the baby yet. What if he asks Harry to abort it ? Or what if he -

Harry shook his head to get ride of negative thoughts.

"I'll take you to him once you are ready and have your food. Mr. Malik had strictly warned me that you should eat. " the bodyguard said and Harry sighed.

"Okay...um...Pancakes and Coffee would be fine." Harry said .

"Sorry sir. You can't have Coffee. " the bodyguard said and now Harry was getting annoyed.

"First of all stop calling me Sir. Second why ?" Harry asked irritated.

"Mr. Malik's order. I can bring juice for you. " The bodyguard said and Harry didn't knew why he was feeling angry all of the sudden .

"Bring whatever you want. Harry closed the door and stomped inside. How can Zayn control his life like this ? He first locked him up here without any explanation and now he can also control the food he has to eat. Wow.

Harry quickly walked towards the washroom to get ready. He will sought it out. This won't work.

What Harry didn't knew was that instead of coming out ,he will just throw himself in a deeper pit.