Chapter 33

Stakes are higher than a mother
What you wanna bet that you'll never find another?
Like me, I'm once in a lifetime
Only get all of me once in your lifetime
I'll leave you drowning in your wet dream
Swimming in that love
Surf it up in your wet dream
Baby, let me blow your cover
Come on, make me wish I was your part time lover
-Light my body up

Everyone is alert in a second . The first thing Zayn does is,running towards the door. The noise has stopped as suddenly as it started but he knows how worse that can be.

"Go to the hiding place." Yaser whisper yells to Trisha as he takes the gun from hidden cabinet in the kitchen and runs behind Zayn.

As soon as Zayn opens the door ,something collides with him and he is about to push it off until he realizes it's Saffa.

"Saffa!!" Zayn gasps, Saffa is sobbing and her yellow knee length dress has blood on it.

"What happened??? " Zayn starts checking Saffa for any sort of Injury but there are none.

Yaser is behind him then,gun pointed to shoot .

"They - Harry....come fast!!" Saffa tries to speak while tugging at Zayn's t-shirt.  Zayn follows Saffa as she starts running  into the forest.

Yaser is beside Zayn . Zayn is about to ask Saffa what happened, when he hears a weak whimper .

Saffa crouches down beside Harry who is sitting  on the ground, his back rested on the tree. There are 5  bodies lying around the area and Zayn is sure each one of them is dead.

Zayn quickly ran towards Harry, Harry's grey shirt was socked in blood. His eyes tight shut and  face scrunched in pain.

"He is shot." Saffa said as he moved Harry's almost limp hand from his own shoulder ,giving Zayn and Yaser a second to look at the gun wound before Saffa presses her own hand on Harry's shoulder making Harry whimper and hiss again.

"Harreh!" Zayn drops in front of Harry aas he slowly takes Harry's face between his hands,slightly patting his cheek.

Harry opens his eyes a little ,his eyes are bloodshot and filled with tears. He is pain.

"Zayn hurry up !! Give me your t-shirt!!" Yaser orders as he moves Saffa away from Harry and sits down instead.

Zayn is quick in taking his t-shirt off . Yaser slides Harry's shirt down a little before ripping Zayn's t-shirt and tying it around Harry's wound which makes Harry scream out in pain.

"Shh..Relax...it will be okay." Zayn tries to console Harry as he tries to move away from Yaser.

"Quick. We have to take him back. " Yaser stands up ."Saffa go tell your mother to call Dr. West and Gather my medical supplies from the Library until We bring him to the house."

Saffa nods her head frantically before running back towards the house.

Zayn lifts Harry up and Harry again cries in pain.  Tears are streaming down Harry's face as he tries not to move.

Zayn and Yaser walks towards the house as fast as they can,Zayn being careful and trying not to move Harry too much in his arms.

Harry's face is rested on his bare shoulder and Zayn can feel the wet tears falling from Harry's eyes.

As soon as they reach inside the house ,Trisha and Saffa are moving almost running around.

"Zayn place him on the Couch, Saffa my bag !!" Yaser almost shouts and Zayn carefully places Harry on the couch where he whimpers again.

Saffa is quick to bring two bags and a suitcase towards Yaser who Quickly starts working on Harry's shoulder.

"Zayn . I'm giving him the pain and sleep medicine but it will take some time to work and I can't stop till then,you have to hold him still. Saffa hold his legs. " Yaser instructs and Zayn nods his head before he grabs Harry's good hand in his ,holding it tight and his other hand holding Harry's other Hand,carefully as Yaser injects the medicine inside Harry.

Trisha is by Yaser's side helping him and Yaser removes the torn T-shirt from wound and starts cleaning it a bit.

Harry whimpers again and Tries to move away but Zayn and Saffa keep him still.

"Hold him tight." Yaser mumbles before he inserts the small tool inside the wound making Harry scream,Harry's bead moves to a side as  tries to get up but can't.

"It's okay,baby. It's okay. Almost done." Trisha whispers into Harry's ears as she combs his hand through his hair.

Harry whimpers again as Yaser pulls the bullet out and starts cleaning the wound again. Until Yaser finishes wrapping the bandage around the wound Harry is completely limp and passed out.

Zayn finally looks away from Harry . He releases Harry's hand from his and looks up at his family. Saffa and Trisha are in tears and Yaser's hands are covered in blood.

"He will be fine. Zayn,take off his shirt and Take him to your bedroom,so he can sleep in a more comfortable position." Yaser looks at Zayn and Zayn nods his head before gently unbuttoning the rest of the buttons of Harry's shirt and Removing it before Carrying Harry bridle style.

Yaser carefully places Harry 's hand on his stomach so it's not hanging down before adjusting his head on Zayn's shoulder.

As Zayn walks towards his room ,he looks down at Harry's face,covered in blood,dirt and sweat . Harry's curls are sticking on his forehead and he looks peaceful now.

Zayn remembers the way Harry looked sitting on the ground in the forest, so helpless and in pain. He shakes his head go get ride of that image before walking Quickly.

Once he reaches in the room,and Carefully places Harry on the bed,he looks at Harry with something he doesn't even know. Maybe it's sympathy cause the younger was suffering or maybe it's something else that Zayn doesn't wants to accept.

He places pillow under Harry's hand and shoulder so it feels more comfortable before covering him with blankets.

Zayn then quickly fetches his phone out of the pocket and calls someone.
Zayn paces back and forth in the room as he waits for the person go pick up his phone.

The person does,after 3 rings but before Zayn can say something the person says" I got the news. I'm on my way. Don't worry . " and then he hangs up.

Zayn sighs a little rubbing his hands on his face. He looks back at Harry and his eyes travel to Harry's Stomach, His Princess.

Zayn quickly strides towards Harry before sitting down on his knees on the floor. He places a hand on Harry's stomach. Yaser didn't said anything about the Baby. His princess . she has to be fine.

"Please be safe .Please." Zayn whispers kissing Harry's stomach over and over again.