Chapter 1

Lisa Pov

"I can't believe that YG is finally letting his idols go to an award show"

"Right. How long has it been actually" It's been a while since we went to one after so many YG scandals. We got a new boss and a new boy group. Big bang is back and claiming their thrones once again.

For BlackPink we haven't made a comeback but we have been doing things.

I am a mentor for Youth with you season 2. Chaeyoung is now the ambassador for YSL and Jennie been doing covers of many magazine which she also happened to be the first to do so. And Jisoo been endorsing her brand Dior.

"No clue but it's been a while"

I looked over at everyone. We were getting ready for the awards and it's very hectic right now.

Jisoo is eating chicken while the makeup artist is trying to do her hair. Chae is already finished and is waiting for us at the sofa. Jennie is getting her clothing ready by one of the staff.

Every YG artists right now is going with the YG theme to represent our Entertainment. But we also added a little bit of our own touch to make it us but YG style.

"Guys I just texted some of the other girl groups and they said they're already heading to the event"

Rosie jumped out her seat and handed me her drink. I looked at her confused but this girl was to busy fixing her hair.

I finished her drink that she handed to me and walk into the changing room. Jennie was already out and was putting on her earrings.

By the time I was done changing everyone was also done.

"Finally Lisa" Jennie looked at me through the mirror.

"Sorry~ Jennie"

"Girls, the ride is here" Jisoo walk in through the door and back out.

I still had my long greyish back hair while chae still had her blonde hair

I still had my long greyish back hair while chae still had her blonde hair. Jennie and Jisoo maintain their dark hair.

I was sitting by Jennie through the ride, we were talking about how the event was laid out and how each of us we're gonna have to perform with other idols at one point.

We were almost at the location when I felt my stomach wanting to be let out. I needed to pee.

Fuck, I drunk to much of the thing Chae handed to me.

"Lisa are you okay" Jisoo sent me a worry look.

"I just need to pee that's all" I could hold it in but not for long.

"we arrived. Try to look for the bathroom then come back to us" Jennie got out of the car and I followed her.

"Okay" I separated from them and tried to find my way around the place. The camera was getting set up and all the idols we're either at there designated spot or talking to one another.

All the big 3 groups were here and some other big groups.

I took out my phone and checked the time. I've been trying to find the restroom for 5 minutes already but still no luck.

I put my phone away and saw a staff member. I quickly walk over to her and tap her shoulders.

"Excuse me miss but do-"

"Ahh! it's L-lisa" the poor girl was stuttering and was turning red.

I put my hand on her forehead. I was worried about her. Is her sick? Did I do something wrong? Did she get the virus?

"Are you okay miss" I look at her worriedly.

"Ahhh! It's Lisa" The girl screamed and ran away from me

I stood here confused. Okay. Weird.

I looked around once again and tried to find some staff to help me but the same thing happened. Both the girls and guys ran away from me at the end.

I walked back to the girls with a pout on my face. Since we only had 4 member we had to share it with another group.

My head was down and I had my arms gripping around my stomach. I sat down next to Jisoo who was playing with the water bottle.

"Did you find the bathroom" Chae asked as I sat down and put my head on the table.

"No. I asked for help but it didn't work out well"

"Try asking a staff member then. Look there's one right there" I looked up at what Chae was pointing at.

"Okay" I grumpily got out my seat and walk about 10 meter away from us.

"Hey Miss ca-" I was interrupted by a scream of someone who saw their favorite person.

"Ahhh! The Lisa is talking me" The girl screamed and fainted.

My eyes widen and I quickly caught her before she hit the floor.

I looked around for help and I guess from the scream that she let out everyone heard.

My eyes were teary from holding her and my pee. The other staff members that ran away form me before came and quickly dragged her away from me.

I was gonna call out for them but they left before I could. I puffed my cheeks and walked back to the table.

As I walked to our table I looed in front and saw that we were sharing a table with RedVelvet once again.

The table had 9 chairs. I saw sitting in between Chae and Jisoo while Jennie was sitting next to Jisoo and Irene. Chae was sitting next to me and Joy.

"That went well" I pulled out the chair and plopped down. I crossed my arms and laid back onto the chair.

"Why didn't you use the restroom before hand" Chae asked me

"cuz I didn't need to the use the bathroom yet" I rolled my eyes. I was in a bad mood.

"LALISA" Chae warned me with a loud speaking voice.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG" A little loud than Chae but loud enough to get around the table.

I took a deep breath and look at Chae. "Sorry babe I didn't mean to raise my voice"

"I'm sorry too" Rosie took my hand and rubbed it.

"I'm gonna look around again" I stood up.

"The award is gonna start in an hour be back from then okay" I nodded at Jennie.