Chapter 7

Yeri pov

I played with Lisa hair till she fell asleep. I don't know why but being with Lisa feel so natural. I never felt this with anyone not even my friends. I had an urge to kiss her and to feel her close to me. 

I did something I would never do if Lisa was awake right now. I kiss her forehead slowly and kept my lips there for a while. I look at our hands that was together and smiled. Does she feel the same too?

"Wow just the first day and you guys are already sleeping together" I look up to see Joy smirking at me. 

I was about to say something when someone interrupted me.

"I always knew Lisa was a top" Seugli come over to us and stood next to Joy.

"You two. Stop teasing Yeri and sit down" Irene, my mom saved me. 

"From the looks of it Limario sure took a liking to you" I look over at jisoo.

"She's just tired"

"She might be but you won't see her sleeping on anyone but her close friends" I look down at Lisa and look at my fingers that was twirling her hairs.

"Do you have a blanket, I could borrow" I look up and ask her members.

"I'll go get Lisa's blanket" Chae walked into her room and come back with a blanket.

I thanked her and took the blanket. I had to release the hold of lisa hand. I laid it on top of us and I caught a big whiff of her scent. A sweet flowery cologne smell. I wrapped the blanket around us and made sure it was covering us. 

I look up and saw her member and mine sending me a teasing smirk. I quickly look away and hide my face from the blush.

"I'm guessing you guys are going to say over tonight" Jennie asked us. I look over at the girls but they all looked at me.

"From the looks of it" Wendy pointed to me.

"It's fine. Irene you can room with Jennie and Wendy, Seulgi is stuck with me while Chae can have Joy. Unless the wife and husband want to sleep together" We all turn are attention on Irene and Seugli. 

"If we want to sleep let's keep then separated" Joy left out a sign causing us to laugh. Irene and Seulgi was blushing and trying to not look at each other.

"Your one to talk. Your gonna be with your Rosie" Irene backfired at Joy. 

"Oh shit your right" 

"It'll be fine right. It's only one night" Jennie asked Irene but everyone heard her.

"You know what it's already nighttime. Let's go Chae" Joy dragged Chae back to her room without saying goodbye.

"I guess we should go to. Bye guys" Jisoo and my two members left.

"We should go to bye Yeri" 

"Take good care of her for us okay" I nodded at them and bid them byes.

Should I wake her up so we could sleep in her room or just sleep here and get horrible back pain in the morning. 

I ran my fingers threw her hair and kept doing that till I made up my mind. I gently shook Lisa whos on my leg.

"Lisa" I softly whispered in her ear while shaking her up.

"mhm" 

"Stand up. Let's go sleep in your room" I rubbed her back gently.

Lisa slowly stood up from me. I stood up after her and went to close the light. Lisa was waiting more me by the hallway with the blanket in her hand. I hurried up and follow Lisa.

She opened the door to her room and close it right after we went it. 

"What side do you want"

"Right is fine with me" 

I nodded and got into the bed. Lisa got into the bed right after me and laid the blanket out for us. 

A few minutes later I look over and see Lisa asleep while I was wide awake. I close my eyes to try to fall asleep but I couldn't. I turn onto my side, my back facing Lisa and tried again but to not avail. 

Minutes have pass and I couldn't sleep. I turn around on to my back and look at the ceilings. 

"Can't sleep?" I turn my head to see a half awake Lisa.

"Yeah. Did I wake you up" 

"It's fine. Here. come over here" Lisa opened her arms up telling me to sleep on her arms.

I was hesitant at first but I still listened. I went over to Lisa and put my head on her arm. Lisa took the initiative to use her other arm to wrap it around me and bring me closer to her. 

"Sleep now" 

I didn't say anything. I moved around so my face was facing her chest and a carefully wrapped my arm around her waist hugging her front.

"Honestly" I didn't move.

Lisa arms was secure around my body and I could hear her heart beat. 

"Lisa"

"Mm" 

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I felt a warm lips on my forehead. 

As soon as Lisa lips left my forehead. It took all my courage and kiss her cheeks. I kiss her cheeks for about five seconds but it felt like more.

I went back to my spot and laid my head on her arm once again. Enjoying her warm embrace that I could only find in her.

Not even a minute later I fell asleep with a smile on face and a fuzzy feeling in my heart.