Halloween Empire

- Unique Ships -

Kraken Battleship - Giant Battleship with excellent protections on the guns and decent armor on the citadel, but very easy to penetrate when really close, but that's actually an advantage since the ship is very dangerous from close because of her main guns and the Kraken that lives in the hull, destroying any ships that come too close with its tentacles. Protects the 1st gate.

Phantom Battleship - Battleship Yamato, the same one sunk during the suicidal operation Ten-Ichi-Go. Because of her armament and potential, she was rewarded with a second chance to continue fighting, but now protecting the 2nd gate. For this task, she was also given the skill of becoming invisible for a considerable amount of time, which gives her the upper hand in many situations.

Frankenstein Battleship - Great battleship which does not need a crew to attack other ships or move around the seas. It's decently armed and has a very armor, which makes her a rather slow ship. This fact, plus the turning speed of the main guns, make easy for any ship to outmaneuver her. But she's dangerous because of her second turret, which can launch electric shells that will deactivate the target for a time. It takes a very long time to reload the second turret. Protects the 3rd gate.

Flying Dutchmen Battlecruiser - Normal battlecruiser, which can travel with considerable speeds and can rely on her decent armament and armor. The fact that makes this ship dangerous is a chest that can be dropped in the water and once there it will start to charge a powerful laser, which can bring down pretty much any ship. The disadvantage is that the battlecruiser is unable to move and attack while the chest is charging. Protects the 1st gate.

Spider Battleship - Great battleship with an extensive amount of armament that makes her dangerous in many situations, since she doesn't need to worry too much about enemies attacks thanks to her armor. Her rather scare fire rate is impressive, but what makes her dangerous is the Venom shell, which can liberate a poisonous gas that lasts at least 25 seconds after the shell hit; and the Sticky shell, which can make guns or propellers impossible to turn. Protects the 2nd gate.

Naja Battleship - Fast battleship with the speed closer to the one of a battlecruiser, but with very poor armament, low-caliber guns and very weak armor. She's still very dangerous, however, with her citadel located below the waterline and the HE shells possessing a poisonous gas, which can kill the crew of the ship. The gas stays in the air for at least 10 seconds after the shell hit the target. The protects the 3rd gate.

October 31st Battleship - A heavily armed and armored ship, with almost no normal ship being able to defy her. Build by the Halloween Empire o defeat the gatekeepers and escape for the real world. She has the peculiarity of denying the ability of any other ships. If it's a normal ship, she can somehow make all the guns unable to shoot for an amount of time.

Flying Broom Aircraft Carrier - A failed attempt of building a ship to defeat the gatekeepers. It was very poorly armored and had no guns. The witches were the ones responsible for casting spells and attacking the other ships and they could fly everywhere with one of the 100 flying brooms stored in the carrier.

- Ships Classes -

Skeleton Class Destroyer - Rather fast destroyers with appearance rather similar to the Japanese destroyers, using weak low-caliber guns but having deadly torpedo launchers equipped with "Bone-saw"  torpedoes, which explode a few seconds after the impact, maximizing destruction. It also has some fires in the place of the funnels which liberates smoke that works as a smokescreen, but they are inside a capsule made of bones, that can be set open or closed to liberate the smoke.

Zombie Class Light Cruiser - Normal light cruisers with an appearance more similar to one of a US cruiser, however, their guns aren't strong and have a pretty much horrible aim. They are also rather slow and the armor does not compensate, but they have a ramming bow along and they are always together and great groups, a fact that makes them dangerous.

Mummy Class Heavy Cruiser - Heavy cruisers very similar to Japanese ones in appearance, being used mostly to escort important ships. They have decent armament, poor armor but with very good speed. They were made to set the enemy on fire with their flame shells, which are on fire even before the shot and does not explode, but grants a chance of almost 100% that the enemy will get on fire. There's a slight chance of putting the ship who shot the flame shell on fire as well.

Dracula Class Escort Aircraft Carrier - Considerable escort carriers with light armament and has pretty light armor and good speed, along with a hangar where 50 bats are kept. They are the planes of the carriers and use Jack-o-Bomb as payload. They are great to ignite a fire and can be used for anti-submarine purposes, but are not so effective... The bats can be scared from strong lights, a great disadvantage.

Abyssal Class Submarine - Small submarine, but a deadly vessel nonetheless. She has a very low top-speed, even when surfaced, along with very poor armament and armor, but she can reach very low depths, which a sub never reached. They use bone-saw torpedoes, modified to resist great pressures, but they are slower. What makes this submarine scary, is the torpedoes aimed up, which makes the submarine able to hit any vessel that's directly above her.

Witch Class Heavy Cruiser - Pretty normal heavy cruisers used to escort witches from place to place. Poor in armament, but with a great armor to protect the ship and very good speed. What makes the ships special are the witches aboard them, who can cast spells to their advantage. These cruisers are always escorted by Black Cat destroyers.

Black Cat Class Destroyer - Small destroyers with decent armament, but a very poor armor and top speed lower than the Skeletons, but they are still quite fast nonetheless. They are known by being the escort of Witch cruisers and they have a special ability that brings bad luck for the enemy.

Sea Dragon Class Battlecruiser - Strong ships used to help October 31st to destroy the gatekeepers. They have rather strong armaments, armor and considerable top speed, which makes the ship one of the best of her fleet. She's known, however, to keep a serpent Sea Dragon in her hull and will cant once the ship is heavily damaged or sink, escaping the hull and attacking the enemy.

Siren Class Heavy Cruiser - Considerable armed ships, with decent armor and very good speed. They were made to distract or lure the crew of gatekeeper ships, thanks to the siren they carry, who sings beautifully and fool many people.

Headless Horseman Battlecruiser - The greatest ships of the navy, just losing for October 31st. They have excellent armaments, great armor and impressive good speed, being very dangerous to pretty much any vessel. Their AP shells are strangely stronger than simple AP shells and cause a disaster, but the battlecruiser was horrible to spot any ships, lacking systems like radar, sonar and even a recon plane.

Friday 13th Battlecruiser - A poorly armed ship with a considerable armor but lacked a good speed. They were used to bring ships to the battle immediately, even if they are very far away by using a "Portal Shell", which brings any ship to the place the shell landed.