beacon academy begins part 2

They were walking into the main hall when yang called out to ruby "sis I saved you a seat."

Ruby turned to Jaune "sorry I got to go."

Jaune just took off his helmet "Its fine I make do." He started using force listening he eavesdrop on them.

she runs off to her sister. "so how have you been doing and were did you meet tall, blonde and hansom." Yang said in a sultry tone.

"You mean after you diched me and I exploded." Ruby snapped.

"Wow melt down already." Yang making fun of her sister.

"no, I really exploded. I tripped over some crabby girls' luggage. She yelled at me, I sneezed and exploded. Think there was fire and maybe some ice." Ruby ranted.

"you're exaggerating?" Yang said in an amused tone.

Ruby huffed "I wished."

Right then Weiss walked up behind ruby "YOU." She said in an angry tone.

Ruby jumped into her sister's arms "oh no, it's happening again."

Weiss still angry "you're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff."

"oh my god, you really exploded." Yang said in matter of fact tone. After that jaune stopped listening because he was to busy trying not to laugh his ass-off. A few moments latter Ozpin step up to the mike (insert Ozpin's speech because I'm lazy.)

After the speech Glynda stepped up "ok everyone please make your way to the cafeteria where you'll be spending the night, tomorrow will be initiation." After she finished everyone made there way there.

Jaune decided to meditate before going to sleep when he heard Weiss yelling at ruby about being too loud. So, he got up and walked over. "says the snow witch yelling." He said right behind Weiss laughing a little when she jumps. She huffed as the girl in black blew out the candles.