1%

March 19th| 5:00pm | Kya- 17

Kya POV

"Move lil girl" bubby said. " make me big bitch" i rolled my eyes. " yo ya' buggin' the Fuck outta me on my momma.-

" yeah yo wack ass momma dead." I rolled my eyes taken the box inside. He tripped me. His stank ass gonna get dat back. " yo yo dats yo bum ass momma too." He laughed. " ion Fuck wit that druggy bubby." I rolled my eyes taking the last box in the kitchen.

"Wah was da' fucking point of moving big eye bitch? We still in the ghetto." I Stood there and admired the house. This lame as fuck I left my lil friends for this.

" you know why we moved sus." He looked at me. We moved cuz your bitchass self gonna become the south side crip leada'. It was a bad idea bruh. " ya' done had to do dis gang wack ass shit." I pushed him.

" knowing damn well I only gots you. Momma and pops been gone. Why a damn leader?" I pushed him again. Anger came into me.

"Chill out. We needs dis. The money good for you and me. I gots you sis." He hugged me.
"main whatever get the fuck off me." I pushed him and went up to my room. The house was in the hood but nice as fuck you know.

We finally finished the house up and made it look pleasing to are liking. " I'm finna taka quickie showa," i paused.

" I'm finna invite ahh couple of da gang here, coo?" Bubba said. " ye, ye." I nodded.

I went into the shower you know cleaned my lil areas while listening to ah couple of songs shawty. I got out and you know I put on dis lil orange dress.

I took ah couples pics for da gram, the lighting outside is fine as fuxk.

I heard some loud shit downstairs. They was disturbing my lil piece bruh. I went downstairs and you know I started yelling.

"Bitch cut that shit." I stood in front of a bunch of niggas and a couple of bitches. They was being nasty on these hood'y ass boys.

"Bro, I'm tryna have some peace n y'all hood'y niggas being loud in my house. Cut that shit." I had a mug face. Niggas just looking at me and laughing. I ain't no damn joke. I'll cut them hoes.

" broski dis yo lil sis?" This one fine ass dude asked. " I can speak for myself, yes I'm his sister." I started smelling dis smell when dis bitch started shaking her ass "ouuu bitch close yo legs, dats puss stanky. Got my nose bakin" I gagged.

They all laughed. " nigga get the fucks out my crib." I yelled. " sis chill- " nigga don't tell me dat shit. Cut this shit before I break it." I yelled in my bubba face and walked off. When I walked off it got louder.

I became madder and ran up on the speaker and dropped it on the floor. It broke and everything. " I told yo asses" I walked off again before my brother grabbed me and sat me down.

" you listen hear, you not finna act like you pay this joint. I do. So, don't be breaking shit you hear me?" My brother was tryna show out like he my daddy or sum. " boy please. Just cuz your a lil hood leader don't mean I'm scared of yo ass." I push him.

"And for yall , don't be ouuu n ahhin in my crib. He jus showing out." I pointed my fingers at all them." you know what sus get to stepping out till you Can cool down on me. You need some damn sense dawg. Get the fuck out , NOW." He said my lip began to shake as anger raised in me.

" whatever , i ain't coming back." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my purse and a lil bag and walked out. I was outside bout to call my bestie till one of those niggas who was inside touched me.

" wanna ride wit me?" Homie said. " nigga I don't fucking know yo dusty ass." I rolled my eyes. He laughed at me "chill with that. Ion bite but you look like you need a bite." He said licking his lips at my figure. I hope he know I'm only 17.

" nigga try some shit and best believe you ah dead nigga." I hopped up off the cold ground and followed him to his car.

A hour later..

"This shit buss buddy." I complement the restaurant was eating at. " girl you gonna act grown in here." He laughed at me. " shit, to good though." I stomped at him causing attention around the areas. "Not that good." He laughed some more.

"I wonder, aren't you afraid to be out here mamas? People be after your brother cuz he one of ATL biggest crip leaders." He wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"I mean not gonna front but no. I don't give a fuck about nun ah dat. A lot of people ain't know we siblings and he make sure of that. If they do know, I hope they know we packin'" I lifted up my shirt to show my lil gun.

"Plus, i been In situations like that before and I handle it well. Imma big girl buddy boo." I admired myself. "Stop calling me buddy, it's nova." He whispered yelled. "Buddy boo" I rolled my eye playfully.

The check came and he paid like the nigga his is. We got up and got into his lil car. We sat der and talked for a second.

"What's yo age?" He bite hid lip at me. "Im 17 shawty." I looked at him from my phone. "Good so ion be lookin like a dumb nigga." He grabbed my thigh. I moved his hand and gave him a nasty face "dumb bout what?" I asked. " I'm tryna get ah taste of you." He licked his lips.

He kinda fine, but ion know about lightskins.

"Nigga if you don't stop that shit. You gay, ain't you?" I laughed. You can tell I pissed him off. "Nawwl but the way I jsut that pussy gone wanna make YOU gay." He joked.

"Yeah cuz yo dick lil." I squit my fingers at the jester. " think you funny playfully push on me. " I know I am." I crossed my arms.

"Wanna see." He bite his lip at me. "I'm on hard too." He said as I looked down at his bulging print. I put my hand on it and rubbed it as I looked deeply into this boy eyes.

He grabbed my thigh and attempted to move up. I stopped my actions leaving him on BIG hard. You could tell the look on his face that he was sexually frustrated.

"Take me to yo crib. I wanna shower." I smirked. " you sure you wanna go there because I will be popping yo cherry if you there." He put a piece of my hair behind my eyes. "Says who that imma virgin?" I looked out the window.

" also, you won't touch me. I'm packin'." I lifted my shirt again.

I started to get a call from brother but I quickly declined it. He on punishment from me.

                             Messages

Bubby💙: you good?
Me: you don't give af😒. Lil ass dick, you kicked me out .
Bubby💙: you was acting grow af
Me: you was being loud asffff bitch
Bubby 💙: chill on that bitch shit. Ik you with nova. He texted me to say yo stupid ass was safe. Just wanted know if you was good that's all. 😂
Me: yo homeboy tryna Fuck on me.🤣 uncooked ass.
Bubby💙: Bring yo ass home. Being grown and shit. I'm finna call on him now.
Me: you is not my daddy. Relax, he ain't gonna get any but I am going to his crib😏. Ily stupid.
Bubby💙: whatever, ilyt. Call me if anything.

"You cheating on daddy already?" He continued to look at the road. "Boy please, this pussy could never be yourz." I laughed as we pulled up to this nice ass house.

"Damn..that's nice." I wand.