4%

Kya/ March 31/ 6 pm

"Girl you look fine as fuck right now" bliss said in the camera

"Girl you look fine as fuck right now" bliss said in the camera. "Not as much as you." I said in the camera too. We had been making these videos for ig story all day.

"Girl there's ah party tonight, you wanna go?" Bliss asked me. "Lord, I gotta see if my brother let me leave. That nigga be acting overprotective." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl we can sneak." She laughed. " ohh girl, I'm still gonna go, but that nigga can be a problem." I laughed. "Where drea at?" I asked.

"Prolly getting some dick with her fast ass" We both asked. "Aye I gotta question." She blurred out.

"Bitch shoot." I shrugged and sat down. "Ummm where yo parents at?" She said in almost ah whispered.

"Drugs and 12" I said nonchalantly. " bitchhhhhh" she laughed. I laughed with her.

"You said it so nonchalant like you ain't care." She said. I shrugged " I don't, I wish I killed them. They wasted a good bit of my time tryna be what they called "parents"." I cross my arms.

"Just thinking about them makes me so....anger. I think they had my brother and I just to waste are time." I shrugged. " the shit they did to us made me the person I am today, which is heartless and crazy as fuck."

" girl, I'm sorry you know people ain't shit. They do anything for money." She hugged me. A tear ran down my left eye.

*Flashback*

"Daddy" I yelled and ran up to him. He picked me up in a hug. "Hey babygirl."

I could tell he was doing some shit. His eyes were red as fuck and his veins were beaming.

A man was behind him grinning so sharply at me. Something wasn't right.

"I want you to meet my friend." He put me down to meet him. "Hi" I shyly said.

"Hey princess. Do you mind doing a spin for me?" He asked. I was confused but did it. "Damnnnnn" he blurred. I was so confused.

"Is this good enough?" Dad asked the man. "Yeah very good." He bite his lip at me.

"I got the stash." He handed it to my dad. " now, gimme me my payment" he smirked signaling me.

"Wait what- dad picked me up and gave me to the man.

"Let me go" I cried. " I know a little bitch can't make me cum but shit i can't wait to get into you." The man said.

*Flashback over*

More tears followed. " My dad gave my pussy for drugs. He made my brother work and give him the money for drugs." I squeezed her tighter.

"No he did not." She pulled away and Stockily said. "Bitch he did." I laughed ah lil. "Bitch, I hope he get raped in prison." She yelled. Bubby came in my room.

"Lil girl why you yelling" he said with blunt in his hand. She went up to him and took it out his hand, inhaled it, and let the smoke out in his mouth . That was a very intense moment.

They was just looking at each other like they was craving each other ah lil.

"Anywaysssss....." they both looked up at me and laughed. "Attention seeking bitch" he rolled his eyes at me. " nigga you ah pussy seeking ho." I crossed my arms. "Was you crying or am I jus higher than ah plug?" He pulled his eyebrows together.

" get out." I ran and closed the door in his face. "Bye daddy." Bliss yelled. "Ewwwwww" I gagged.

"Anyways the party at 7 so I'm finna head duh fuck out and I'll pick you up around 7:30 or 8." She grabbed her stuff. "Bad bitches never early." We said in unison.

"Yeah yeah, get out." I said as She left.

Great I got some time to get ready.

 Blaire(bliss)/ 6:35pm/ March 31

"Boy I like dis music stop switching it" I complained. "Bubby" I groaned.

"Girl this lame shit with drake is weird. I ain't with da shit you on princess Fiona." He smirked. " mh if I'm Fiona you definitely shrek times ugly as fuvk." I laughed but he pushed me.

We stopped the car on the side of the road near my house. "Get in the backseat." I did what was told and he followed me.

He rubbed up and down my body while biting his lip. He got on top of me,kissed me, and my neck. That shit felt good as fuck. "Take this off" he said talking bout my shirt. I did as told, I ain't had no bra on so you know.

He started sucking on my titties. He had me moaning ah lil.

I had a skirt on so he was rubbing me threw my panties. Shit had me going crazy. Imma virgin so I pray we don't fuck. He pulled my skirt up and pulled my legs up into the air.

" mhm I can get use to you into the position." He licked his lips. He said to pull his pants down but I stopped him.

"Umm imma virgin." I whispered. He stopped his actions and pulled his pants back up. "Wait what you mean you um virgin?" He gave me ah stank look.

"Nigga, no dick ever been in my pussy." I yelled. He was silent for a minute. I slowly started pulling my skirt down. "Stop. I'm glad you ah virgin, atleast i know this pussy always gone be mine" he smiled.

He begin to kiss on my neck again And kissing me. It was lovely as fuck. He was rubbing my area at the same time. He slowly was kissing down my almost naked body.

He pulled my panties to the side and started sucking my clit. All you could here was moans from me. He started licking faster and faster. I could fell my wetness going on the seat.

"Cum for daddy" he licked some more as I play in his hair. I did as told. I fixed my clothes and got back in the front.

"Wait, what about me shawty?" He asked. "Nigga bye as Fuck and take me home goofy." I rolled my eyes.

"Ouuuu I don't like yo fine ass." He got in the front. " you liked the pussy thoe" I smirked. "Yeah because I know it's all mine" he said confidently. "Not after this party tonight." I lied.

We drove into my neighborhood. " I promise you not fucking nun tonight." He laughed. "Why you say dat?" I laughed.

"Because I got eyes on you baby." He took ah look at me.

Gang niggas🥵 I tell you!

He stopped the car in front of my house. " you know you the first girl I ate out." He grabbed my thigh.

"Awwl I took you head virginity." I pushed him. "Get out and gimme kiss" I gave him a kiss and exit.

I know this book finna go crazy next chapter. But umm imma be updating a lot on this book cuz it only gotta couple chapters.