Chapter 27. Wet Dream

[27]

[27]

Sydney

"I feel tipsy," I giggle into Tyler's shoulder.

"You're drunk, sweetheart," Tyler mumbles, helping me up the stairs.

"But I've never felt like this before."

"Because you've never drunk that much Fire Ball. Jason is an asshole for giving you that so many times."

"No," I slur, "Jason is my best friend now. Don't call him an asshole. I wouldn't have danced with you if I didn't drink that much Fire Ball. Besides, I'm not as think as you drunk I am."

Hiccup.

Tyler kicks open his bedroom door with his foot, before helping me inside.

"I knew it was a bad idea to trust you with Jason. I leave you for five minutes with him and you're chugging Fire Ball straight from the bottle."

"It was-" hiccup, "fun."

"Sure, it was," Tyler hums, leading me into his bathroom to wash my face with some cold water.

"Woah, this feels amazing," I giggle, looking at myself in the mirror.

"What does?"

"This dream. Woah, look how real you look," I reach to touch Tyler's face.

Hmm, he feels real too.

"Sydney, why don't you take a little nap?" Tyler suggests, panic evident in his voice.

"No, I don't wanna sleep," I whine.

"So then what do you want me to do?" Tyler asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know," I grin.

"I'm dreaming, so it's supposed to be flowing," I slur. This has to be a dream. Everything feels incredibly...incredible.

"And anyway, I wouldn't admit this if I weren't dreaming," I add, "But I find you really really really attractive."

"You find me attractive?" Tyler asks, not hiding his amusement.

"Oh yes," I admit, airily. "It's the first time I ever said that out loud. But I guess I'll make an exception because I'm dreaming. I would never say this to real-life Tyler. He would make fun of me."

"That's a shame," Tyler murmurs, staring down at my lips, making me feel funny things.

"Yes. What happens next in my dream?" I examine him with interest.

"Is this a wet dream?" I inquire eagerly.

"What?" Tyler gapes at me.

"Sorry, I suppose I shouldn't be asking you those things since you're just a part of my brain symbolising my attraction to you, but I'm not really sure how this works. I've never had a wet dream before. Samantha used to have them all the time, but I haven't."