Oc

//So...tbh it has been a long time since I made a part in any of my books, about my Oc or any of the one's that I have been but yeah..//

Requested by: CJanime3663

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Destiny Haijime

Age:15 1/2 

Quirk: Ink and Venom  //I will add the description later on//

Gender: She/Her

Birth-date: November 4th

Story behind them/Past: _______ has suffered a very dark past, When she was born her quirk was activated immediately after 4 months, and after her 6th birthday everything....crashed. Villains attacked her family and killed her parents and her 4 older brothers. She ran away from the villains but ended up being hurt badly. Weeks later her uncle,Shouta Aizawa, toke her in and raised her, along with Hitoshi Shinso, and his husband, Hizashi Yamada, helping him in the process. Through those years she suffered from anxiety and depression, but hide it well until she was 11 years old, they found out and she has been going to therapy once a month now. When both her and Shinso, graduated from high school,she got into UA by recommendation. She has developed many friendships when she was placed into class 1-A, but being closest to Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya. 

Appearance: Her skin color is a light ebony color, long dark brown hair and a bit of her hair does cover the right side of her face, never showing that eye. Her height is 4"8.5, on the short side, eye color is black and has scars going down both her arms. She is normally seen with a black hoodie with torn up jeans, black and white high tops and a choker. 

Quirk's Description: To be honest, Her quirk is nothing similar to her parents and many others  find that.......odd. But first lets talk about her first quirk,Ink, This type of quirk can let _______ have similar traits of a type of sticky ink that if its user activates it, and touches someone the person touched by the user can be....In a peril state...unless the user wants to. 

Now about Venom.....This type of quirk can, "have a mind of it's own", If the user activates it, the user has 5% out of 100% control of their body, If the user has the quirk activated for too long...The user loses full control and a rampage can happen.

But use these quirk at the same time.... and dangerous things happen to the user, they start bleeding and their whole body gets wrapped in ink and..."He comes out to play". _______ has never dared to use her quirks at the same time, because she knows what will happen.

Likes and Dislikes: _______ really likes anime, so she tends not to act like a Weeeb around others, cuz she doesn't want to embarrass herself, she likes to draw...a lot, she likes to sing, but has stage freight.If she is singing alone and she doesn't know someone is there...she will turn into a nervous wreck. And has many other things that she doesn't wanna talk about.

Next...There are not really many things she doesn't like, she doesn't like bullying (cuz she has been bullied since she was in 2nd grade), ....Monomaaaa-...nvm (sorry for all the Monoma fans). She doesn't like it when someone talks about....h-h-hole's on s-s-s-someone skin (omfg im getting goosebumps writing that part).If she hears anything about it or related to it, she starts to cringe and talk in a funny way...she just can't stand it.

Hero Name: ~Viper~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading this chapter in this (old) book and thanks to my Bf for requesting this.I will add another Oc chapter maybe through out the week // my school closed down cuz of  c o r o n a// But please, If you have a request just comment or pm me and, i'll be getting to work