~'Lonely'~

-- The setting in this chapter will be in my main Oc's P.O.V., So.... enjoy ma bootiful people UwÛ-----

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was just laying on my bed, trying to relax, ignoring the commotion that was happening in the common room. I grabbed my headphones and started to listen to music so I would just... calm down. I stayed laying on my bed for about what....45 minutes until I heard my door open and I felt my bed sink a little until I decided to see who it was. 

         "....(Y/N)......Why are you in my dorm room idiot, you have a hands to knock you you know.."

I as turn my head back, looking up at the ceiling,

              "Yeah, I know Sho, But you know.....Ya' haven't been talking to me lately" 

Sho....... You've always given me or called me that nickname........

                                      "What have I told you.....Stop, CALLING ME THAT!!"

I yelled in your face, anger boiling inside of me.

                                             "Calm down Sho, don't need to get angry"

I huffed and faced my pillow, starting to get a grip on it, trying to calm. Then I started to feel you strock my hair, I felt my anger getting low and sighed. "You good now", You'd say,I nodded my head, burying my face into the pillow and I start to feel my face getting heated.

                                       "You seem so Lonely.......Can I stay here with you?"

You asked, and I nodded my head. I started to sing the song that I was listening too, while I felt you laying next to me, strocking my hair. 

          "I know I fucked up , I'm just a loser ....Shouldn't be with ya , guess I'm a quitter.... While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin', Bout where I should've been" 

                                                    "I've been lonely mm,ahh, yeahhh~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i started this yesterday, cuz of the fact that I have been having tons of ideas for this book, but yeaahhh, so I really tried my best in writing this chapter but, I hope you readers enjoyed this.....ik it seems short.And if you have any requests please leave them in the comments or im my DM's

(356 words written) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------