Two🖤

Da'Naja

Da'Naja

I walked down the hallway in the school.I looked around and seen my best friend Kayla walking.

"Heyy bitch"we yelled at the same time.

"So what we bout to do"I looked at her "girl you know damn well renzo ain't letting me go anywhere"she laughed then I gave her a look.

"I'm sorry best friend let's go"we walked to her car.

Then we got in and she drove off. "So I seen trell at your house"I rolled my eyes.

"Girl your sixteen he twenty"I told her she looked at me and laughed then gave me an okay.

We pulled up to the house and got out the car.We walked towards the house and seen my brother and his homies.

"Hey dae dae"I said picking him up and looked at my brother.

"Renzo"I said smacking him "what naja"I looked around and seen his homies looking at me and biting their lips.

"Aye foe cut the shii out"trell said then helped trell get up. "What happened to him"I said then looked at his drink and smelled it. "Why would y'all let him do this especially in front of daeshawn"I screamed.

"Aye calm down shorty he okay"trell told me I rolled my eyes and took dae upstairs with Kayla following behind me.

"Your daddy,my brother is stupid"I told him and he laughed.

"Girl don't be telling him that shit"I shrugged then renzo came in my room. "I'll be back okay"I nodded then he kissed our heads "i love y'all"and with that he left out.