Twenty🖤

Da'Naja

I laid down with dae on my chest. "Mama"I looked at him.

I tried to reach for his bottle.I grabbed his bottle then he put it in his mouth. "Naja"Kayla yelled.

"I'm in my room"I said.

"We need to talk"I raised an eyebrow at her.I sat up and held dae on my legs as he continued to drink his bottle.

"So I'm pregnant"she said starting to cry.

"What's wrong pooh that's great"she shook her head. "It's bandz"my eyes widen.

"Kayla"I yelled.she started crying. "I know I know"I hugged her. "It's okay"I said.

"What if he doesn't want it because I'm not Keyshia"i shook my head. "Girl if he don't want to take care of it you got me and Trell"I said grabbing her chin.

"Look at me"she looked at me. "Your just as beautiful as Keyshia even more"she looked at dae.

"You think that I can be a great mother like you"I nodded.I grabbed dae and we all walked to the kitchen.

"When you find out you were pregnant"she wiped her face and smiled. "Yesterday"I smiled.

"So you want a girl or boy"she laughed. "A girl"dae clapped.

"TeTe"he made grabby hands at her. "He is so precious"Kayla said then Trell walked in. "Hey sis"he said to Kayla she waved and continued to play with dae.

"Wassup ma"he kissed my lips. "It's that my baby boy"dae smiled and tried to stand up on the counter.

"I missed you man"he gave dae the tightest hug.

"How was your trip"he kissed dae cheeks repeatedly. "Good I just missed him"I smiled.

"Don't worry he missed you too"dae and Trell touched finger tips.

"I love you"Trell said. "Wuf wu too"I almost cried. "Oh my god when he learn that"Trell said.

"Before I left"he said.

"Kayla bandz on his way so y'all can talk"she laughed awkwardly.

"For what"he shrugged then she nodded. "Well I'm finna be with my baby boy y'all talk about whateva"he said then left.
________
Trell

"Dada"he said grabbing the game controller. "Wassup niggas"I said to my homies in the party.

"Yoooo what's the word"quez said.Dae was trying to get on my lap.

"Come hea"I opened my arms and he came in my arms and laid his head on my chest.

"Who is that?dae"quez asked.I looked down. "Yeah"I said.

"Ayo Trell get down here foe"I sighed then told the people in the chat hold on.I picked up dae and walked down to the kitchen.

I set dae down by the steps and he ran to naja. "What's wrong"bandz rubbed his face. "Trell Kayla pregnant"Naja said.

I shrugged "okay what's wrong with him"Kayla said. "I'm pregnant by Dre"I looked at bandz. "Damn"I said.

"Wait so how long y'all been fucking around"bandz looked at me.

"5 months"I raised my eyebrows and looked at naja. "She only a month pregnant"she said. "Look ion want no kids right now Kayla"she looked hurt.

"What"she asked.

"I just turned 20 ion ready for no kids"she shook her head.

"I'm still going to have my baby"she grabbed her shit and left.

"Dre I only say this because I love you like a brother you can't just get these girls pregnant and then say 'I'm not ready for kids' well put a condom on next time and I advise you get ready cause she already got her mind set to have the baby"Naja said then picked up dae and left.
_________

^kayla

^keyshia

^keyshia

^Quez

^dre (bandz)

^dre (bandz)