Chapter 2

~Kirishima~

It's been about an hour since I last seen Bakugou storm outside. Now that I think about it, I should have followed him. That would have been manly of me. Instead I was sitting on the couch with Kaminari in my lap playing with Ojiro's tail while they talked to Deku.

"Hey Kirishima, have you seen Bakugo?" Deku asked curiously.

"He stormed out of here about an hour ago, haven't seen him since" I replied.

"That's weird" said Denki twisting his head back to look at me.

I looked out the window.

"Should we go look for him?" Ojiro suggested.

Denki quickly nodded and I did as well.

"We're gonna go look for Bakugo" I said standing up.

Deku nodded as he layed back into the couch.

Ojiro, Kami, and I walked outside. It was warm and the ground was lit by a full moon. I gestured for them to follow me and we headed towards the woods. While we walked, Denki still played with Ojiro's tail. We walked for about fifteen minutes, before we came into a clearing. I heard light snoring and glanced in the direction of it. Bakugo lay there sound asleep against a tree.

"Go the fuck away" said a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a boy around my age with red and white hair. He held a knife to Kaminari's throat.

"Whoa, hey, don't do it" I said trying to keep my voice calm.

I gulped as his eyes seemed to stare coldly into my soul.

"Why the hell not" he growled, pressing the knife closer to his neck.

"Please!" I cried.

"Hmm, you love him don't you" he said pulling the knife away from Denki's neck, but keeping a firm hold on him.

"Kiss him, and I'll let you free."

I looked at Kami, a light blush crossing my face. He stared at me. I quickly pulled him to me and planted a light kiss on his lips. I then pulled away and pushed him to Ojiro. I stood in front of them.

"Now then, go away" he growled.

"Well, that over there, is my friend, and we need to take him back to the dorms" I said looking up at the boy and pointing to Bakugo.

He grit his teeth as he glanced at Bakugo.

"He's mine" he spat before walking over to him and picking Bakugo up in his arms.

"How about, you carry him to the dorms?" I ask, starting to panic.

I couldn't let him run off with Bakugo. He looked at me, then at Bakugo.

"Will you let me see him again?" he looks me in the eyes.

I nod. He stares at me then sighs.

"Lead the way."

I smile, pulling Kaminari and Ojiro with me. The boy followed behind us.

~Time skip brought to you by Dad Might!~

We arrived at the dorms, and the boy noticeably slowed. I glanced back at him confused.

"Why are you slowing down, we're almost there, I can carry him if he's heavy" I offer. I heard Kaminari snicker at my comment.

"I'm fine" was all the boy said before passing me.

I shrugged it off and continued.

"Bakugo would kill you if he was awake" Kami laughed, elbowing me.