CI

No one's PoV

A heartbreaking scream ripped the empty silence as a messy green haired boy stepped off the roof of the tall school. Bakugo sobbed into the all might hoodie that Izuku had taken off before jumping to his death.
Ever since he was young Bakugo had had a hard time expressing his feelings and because of his parents he had learned to use anger and dominance to get what he wants. So naturally when Izuku came along with his adorableness and wishes to become a top hero, Bakugo had fallen instantly in-love and wanted to protect the boy from all dangers. Without love in his family though the only way he could portray that was to make Izuku turn away from his dream in any way possible. Unfortunately, that didn't work as planned so Bakugo did everything he could to try and keep Izuku from harm but earlier today he got carried away and told him if he 'wanted a quirk he could die and try for a quirk in his next life' but really Bakugo loved the fact Deku's didn't have a quirk because that meant he could protect Deku's and be his hero... but not anymore.
After calming down slightly bakugo took the risk to look over the edge of the fenced roof. Only to flinch away at the sight ; with tears streaming down his face he walked dlowly down the stairs gripping Deku's hoodie close to his heart not to let go of for a long time to come...