The triple date

Ellis Pov
We got out of the boys room about the same time. We better get going it's almost 9:00. Yeah it's pretty scary here at night Joseph said. Want us to take you home in the limo? Harry asked. Sure why the heck not. Darlene said. We hopped in the limo. I wanted to tell the girls I was dating Joseph but when we get home. Joseph and I were holding hands behind the seat hoping no one would notice. We got home around 9:45 and the boys gave us their numbers and we headed inside. The boys left once we were inside. Ok I've got something to tell you both. I took a deep breath and said Joseph and I are dating. OH MA FREAKIN GOD. Ali screamed. Congrats they both said thanks.

Ali's Pov
Guys I'mdatingharry. Aaaaahhhhhhhh Elli screamed. Darlene and Elli hugged. We stopped and stared at Darlene. Well? Well what she replied. Well are you... and Steven... you know a thing? Sorry to burst your bubbles but I'm not dating him Darlene said pretty quietly.

Darlene's Pov
I looked down kicking the floor. Well don't tell me you declined Ali said. No I didn't. But I feel like just staying friends. Ali and Elli came up to me and hugged me. Well this is what you wanted. To stay single for a while they said. Yeah but I gonna feel left out now. Darlene your not left out. We're never to busy for you. I know that. Look how about for our first date we go on a triple date? Yeah I'll just ask Harry and I'll just ask Joseph. Thanks guys. No problem.

Ali's Pov
I called Harry while elli called Joseph. They said it's ok and they'll pick us tomorrow by 10:00 and it's gonna be exciting. They told us to wear something nice but not formal. We heading off to bed goodnight I texted Harry. Goodnight Ali he replied.
* the next day*
Ali's Pov
I wore a dress that wasn't formal and a small cross body purse while Elli wore a pink sweater with a blue skirt and a cross body purse and Darlene wore pink skirt and a gray shirt. The boys picked us up in the limo around 10:10 and Harry and I sat real close and Elli and Joseph sat real close, but Darlene and Steven sat close but kept a small distance. We went to the fancy restaurant Geoffrey's right on the beach. Right after we when back to their apartment. We watched a scary movie then played heads up. Around 8:45 they drove us home. This was the best date ever.