Chapter 1- New Job

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard my alarm ticking, it was a signal that it is already 6:30 A.M and its time to start a new day. I stared blankly at the pale yellow ceiling where the room light is glued. After a few seconds, i stood up and opened the curtains, a gush of energy flowed into me the moment i felt the ethereal warmth hitting my face. i gazed at the landscape i saw a thousand times.

I headed downstairs and brushed my teeth and saw my reflection on the mirror, "keep it together, Nam Hyun-ae". I took a deep breath,closed my eyes and exhaled through my nose and continued brushing.  After that, i took a bath and dressed up. I've put on a loose collared navy blue button up blouse with white grid patterns and white jeans. I tied up my hair into a medium-high ponytail and put on my everyday makeup..... yes, i knoww, im a make up artist and how can i put such minimal effort on putting makeup on myself? sighssss. its neither that i don't have time nor i'm lazy, it's just that... i want it to be...hmmm....simple? yeah plain and simple. "ok! im done! grab the bag and heeaaad out!" i wonder why im so energetic hehehe eventhough i haven't eaten breakfast yet. 

On the way to the bus stop, there is a mini convenience store. I stopped by and headed to the sandwich section and pulled a ham and cheese sandwich then i went to the beverage section. My index finger were moving in a wavy line as i'm finding the strawberry milk, "aha, strawberry milk, here you are!" i grabbed it and paid everything at the cashier. I ran out of the convenience store as fast as i can to catch up the bus. Luckily, i made it but it's almost leaving, "heeeeyyyyy, waiiiiittttttt!!!" the driver heard me and stopped. I boarded the bus and scanned by transportation card, i'm nearly out of breath "hah.....haaahh.....thank youu....mister..."

"Aisssshhh!! that was pure luck, heheheh"

I said to myself then i started to unwrap the sandwich and opened the strawberry milk. i gobbled it up before i reached my destination. 

I pressed the "stop" button when i saw the silver gray building of my dreams.... i'm looking forward to that building...

I stepped down the bus, i felt the adrenaline rush in me and it makes me nervous, "Fantagio, this is it...hyun-ae, do your best" I directed towards the glass door.

  "tHE sMEElll uWuuuuu, so this is the smeelll insidddee...ofoccc im so weird"

Those thoughts made my hands grip on my sling bag. i approached the first person i saw, he doesn't seem like an upperman, he's like a staff. "good morning sir, excuse me, i'm on my orientation today, where can i find Ms. Ho?" i asked politely. "hmm, ms. ho?....ohhh, righttt! so you were the newbiee!!" he exclaimed, i was a little bit taken aback because they knew that im the newbie. " go straight forward and you'll see an elevator, the go to the 2nd floor, that the office of fantagio then ask for the first person you'll encounter, don't worry they are all accomodating. good luck" he left and patted my shoulder. 

"He seems kind though, oh waittt i haven't asked his name!"

i turned back and called him,"mister, what's your name?", "Oh right, my name is Dong Seung-ri, you can call me Seung-ri!!" he said with a smile, "thank you, Seung-ri, its nice to meet you, my  name is Nam Hyun-ae" i said with enthusiasm and he made a thumbs up gesture and said "nice meeting you too, Hyun-ae".We part ways after that, i followed his instructions and asked the first person i encounter, "um,excuse me, can you tell me where I could find Ms. Ho" i asked again politely. i encountered this young lady, she seems kind so i think i could ask her. 

" oh, Ms. Ho? you must be the new make up artist?"

 "um, yeah, i am"

"okieee, i'm going to accompany you to her"

She said that cutely, i was so jealous i wish i could be that cute tooo~~ the workers here are so kind, im so luckyyyy. while we were on the way, i asked her name. 

"ms. can i know your name?"

"oh, sure!! My name is Pyeon Hwa-young, im Ms. Ho's assistant manager, nice to meet you..."

"it's Nam Hyun-ae, its also nice to meet you ms. pyeon" i greeted with a smile, im trying to look as cute as her.

"oh, you can call me Hwa-young, it seems like we are in the same age."

"oh, ok Hwa-young.."

I hope i didn't offend her, but she looks like she wasn't offended though...

"We're here."

She opened the door for me, she left immediately left when i stepped inside Ms. Ho's office. I'm amazed, the office looks so modern and minimal. Not only the office's ambience but also Ms ho's appearance made me stand in astonishment. Ms. Ho, despite her looks of a 30-year old(owsh im not trying to be rude sorehhh), she looks like a professional career woman. she stood up from her roller chair and approached me.

" Ms. Nam Hyun-ae, right?" she asked calmly

"Yes, maam." i answered 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ho Mishil, Astro's manager." she offered  a hand to me

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Ho" i lend my hand to hand shake with her. Then she smiled.

" Ok, so let's go start the orientation, shall we?"

--------------Flashback--------------

So, you may be wondering why and how i got into this entertainment company called fantagio? 

Hello, my name is Nam Hyun-ae, I am a not-so-skilled-makeup-artist-but-i'm-trying-my-best. It's been a year since i graduated at Kyungil University at Gyeongsan, South Korea, and I came from the beauty department. After i graduated, i moved here in Seoul to find a job. Before i find this Fantagio company, i'm an open make-up artist accepting requests from clients through my connections and social media. but i can't rely to client requests, what if the time comes that there are no clients? how can i get money? those questions made me realize that i need a stable job. Luckily, while i was wandering alone here, i discovered this Fantagio company that needs a new make up artist. i called their landline no. and inquired for the job. they told me that ill be oriented on March 15, 2020 and find Ms. Ho, the manager of this so-called group, ASTRO. 

I was curious what this kpop group is, so i searched their photos on google so that i could be familiar cause i swear i don't this group hehehehe, i only know twice, bts, exo, red velvet, bigbang and iKon (because of love scenario) and blackpink. And also, im not a fan of kpop i only know them. 

My first thoughts were: "Hmmm...there's nothing so much interesting in this... so these were the idols i'm going to work with...." but then a boy named Cha eun woo caught my attention, i'm hoping that he's the one who needs a new make-up artist

i was like: "uwuuu, who's this angellllll!! he's so charmingggg!!.....hmm...so his name is cha eun woo...."

That's why i looked forward in applying to Fantagio, its because of Eun woo. It's like a dream come true,i was "love at first sight" with him. I'm hoping he's kind as how he looks.

-----------Flashback end-----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhhhhh!! FIRST PART FINISHEDDD!!