Chapter 3: My thoughts and a little chat

9:30 P.M

I just finished cleaning myself up, i'm currently combing my hair and after this i'll be sleeping

But before i sleep, i want to review my thoughts for today, hmm....firstly,  Seung-ri-nim, he was so kind to entertain my question eventhough he was busy. He look liked a mid-age man, maybe around 35...oh, i forgot to ask about him to manager-nim. Speaking of manager-nim, sometimes she sound serious but sometimes she's not, i don't know how to react. may be ill get used to it after a few weeks..

Then, my first friends, Jung Mi-Cha and Park Chungwo. Mi-cha said she's also a make-up artist, having her as my friend is a relief coz i will be needing her help once i get to work with the idols. She also seems to be reliable and trustworthy, I also like her personality, she's like a hyped kid, she's fun to be friends with. Chungwo, he had this funny personality and he likes on messing up with mi-cha. I'm kind of worried coz mi-cha always hits him, but i think that's how they were.

Hmmm...another thing, i've been wondering what kind of people ASTRO are. I have 0 working experience and for my first job, i'm working with idol...WOW...stereotypically saying,idols are known to be arrogant, rude, and inconsiderate but i don't want to have these assumptions or judge them right away since i haven't met them yet. Hopefully i'm wrong.

I snapped out of reality when my phone rang. "1 unread message from Jung Mi-cha" the notification says. I  viewed her message and typed my reply.

"Yah, Hyun-ae still awake?"

"yes why?" 

"im bored that's why i thought i could have a little chat with you"

"oh what do you want to talk about anyways?"

"hmmmm....lets see, i wanna know your personal info"

"what sort of personal info?"

"like how old are you XD"

"im 21 how bout you?"

"i'm 21 tooo yieee twiniee"

"since did you start working at fantagio?"

"hmm....i think its been 5 months"

"oh...i seee", "i'm expecting that you could help me, im so nervous"

"don't worry ill help you,  you know astro members are kind and funny"

"thats a relief, coz im wondering if they are these stereotype arrogant idols"

"noooo they arent arrogantt you so baadd grrrr"

"its not like that, i was just nervous since its my first job"

"oh so its your first time working", "heh, i've been working since college"

"college?"

"yep, i worked as a part timer in a cafe at Gaepo-dong"

"ooohhh that's cool, i wish i could work back then"

"well, you must've been rich"

"nah, not that rich, just enough that i dont need to work"

"about astro, youre not an aroha right?"

"you mean a fan?"

"yah thats the same"

"nah im not, why?"

"well, if thats the case you should search them online so that you could have an idea bout them"

"thats a good idea but maybe ill try it later"

"ok good"

"mi-chaa, which member are you working with?"