Lake House ( Nate Maloley )

Y/N POV

Nate slams the door behind him, as he storms out of my apartment. I roll my eyes, at the stupid argument we just had. I think we just need a break from eachother. I was about to hop in the shower, right as my phone goes off from an incoming call.

I take my phone out of my pocket, as i read the contact as it pops up on my phone, “Sammy boy” Why the hell is sammy calling me. i answer it, “hello?”

"hey, y/n want to go to a party tonight? I know there is a fight going on between you and nate." Sammy said in his raspy voice.

"I dont know, sammy.." I say.

"C’mon, it can get your mind off things. Nate probably won’t be there." He begs to me.

"Probably is the key word there, Sam." I say rolling my eyes, knowing Nate is sure as hell going to be there.

"Please, Y/N." he begs more. "Fine, but if nate is there I am leaving." I say in annoyance of his begging.

"yes! Okay, it starts in about an hour and a half and it is at my lake house. You know where that is right?" He says all joyful now that i said i would go.

"Yes, sam i know where that is. See you later, bye." i say as i hang up the phone. I quickly sprint to my bathroom, and hop into the shower.

As I get out, i put on a Black string bikini on, and a pair of jean shorts and a tank top over it. I look back down at the time, as i see it is time to get going.

I throw my phone in my pocket, and then i grab my keys, and i drive to the party. You can hear the blasting hip hop styled music from miles away.

I arrive at the lake house, and i park my car next to Sammy’s. I step out of my car, and almost as soon as i step onto the porch, i feel two hands grip at my waist. I thought it was Nate.

I turned around in annoyance, expecting to see Nate’s face. But instead I see sammy.

I see the smile on his face, and i look at his lips and then back up to his eyes. I laugh trying to break the stares at eachother. And then he picks me up easily and throws me over his shoulder, and then runs to the lake.

He run on the dock and then sets me down and then slips off his slim fit t-shirt. and then jumps in. He swims back up the dock, where i was standing. i slide off my shorts, and then take off my tank top to reveal my swim suit.

I then jump into the warm water. Sammy swam up to me and then he moved the hair that was in my face. “There now i can see your beautiful face.” I smiled at him, and then he began to lean his head closer to mine.

He carressed my cheek with his hand, and then I was ready for him to lean in and kiss me, and then I hear, “What the hell Sammy?” I recognized the voice, and you could see the anger in his voice.

I looked over to see Nate, his sad,  yet angry face. I quickly got out of sammy’s grip, and then swam up to the dock where nate was standing.

He stormed off in anger. I jumped up and then quickly slipped on my clothes that were now turning wet from the water that was on my body.

"nate, wait!!" I scream. he stops, he doesn’t turn around. He just stops. I catch up and then i put my hand on his shoulder, and then he grabs my hand off of his shoulder and then pulls me into Sammy’s house, and then brings me upstairs to what looked like a empty room.

He then pushes me in the room, and then he shuts the door forcefully. “I want to hear you scream my name so everyone in this house, can hear you.” He mumbles as he pushes me against the wall. and then smashes his lips against mine.

Our lips move in sync, as he lowers his hands to my thighs, and then mumbles jump, and then i jump, with my legs around his waist. Not breaking our making out. He walks me over to the bed as he lays my back onto the bed.

He glides his hands up my legs, and then tugs at the bottom of my shorts, pulling them off with ease. He then slides off his shorts quickly, along with his boxers to reveal his large bulge.

he then places his hand on my heat, and then he mumbles under his breath, “you are so fucking wet.” i smirk at him, and then he slides off my under wear. And then he spreads one of my legs up, and then all i feel is him slam inside of me.

I gasp in pleasure as he grunts as he quickens his pace almost instantly, not letting me get used to him. I begin the become a moaning mess, “Na-atee.” i moan out but not paticurlaly loud.

"Louder." he grunts. "Natee." I moan louder, as i see a smile grows across his face, he begins to slam into me harder and harder, never stopping.

"NATE MALOLEY.." I moan out as i grip the white sheets that were neat before we came in here. I throw my head back as I basically yell out curse words that instantly came to mind.

I feel my body reach its high, my thighs tense up, as my eyes squeeze shut. He is still at his pace, sweat dripping off of his forehead. I bite down on my lower lip, as i feel myself release on him.

"NATTEE." i moan out one last time, before he rides out the orgasm we were both having. And then he throws his body to the side of me, where we were both catching our breath.

"You are all mine." He says wrapping his arms around me, and then pulls my naked body close to his. "I love you, Nate." I say.