new years (shawn mendes)

Background-  Shawn and Y/N go to a celebrity filled new years eve party, and what happens when Shawn gets a little jealous.

-

Y/n pov

I slide my tight black dress down my thighs once more, assuring myself that my ass wasn’t going to spill out the bottom.

I hear a knock at the door, and I scurry in my heels to answer, and I open the door to find a smiling Shawn standing on the other side, “are you ready to go babe?” he says in his deep toned voice. “Yeah, let me just go check something.”

I run into my room, and I look at myself once more in the mirror, frowning at my small imperfections. Shawn walks up behind me, he looks down to me, and mumbles into my ear, “You look beautiful, as always. Now let’s get going baby.”

I breathe in as i intertwine my arm with Shawn’s. We walk out of my apartment and I see a long stretch limo. I go wide-eyed at the sight of it. “Wh-why do we have this?” I ask slightly intimidated. “You’ll see.” Shawn says as he opens the door of the limousine, and motions for me to step inside.

I do so, and Shawn slides in beside me.  He grasps my hand, as I feel my palm begin to get warm.  I was getting butterflies that were fluttering like wild inside of my stomach, as we begin to approach the party.

The limousine reaches a halt, and Shawn opens the door, and helps me out of the car. I look around, and I lay my eyes upon a large, mansion like home. When I say, Large- I mean it looked like a home off of the TV show ‘Cribs’.

“Shawn, where are we?” I ask once more, as we slowly walk up the pavement and through the large black painted metal gate.

“We are at a famous persons home, who? I honestly don’t know. All I know is that my managers told me to show up, and bring someone so that’s what I am doing.” He says, sounding sure with himself and his stern tone slightly turned me on.

We knock onto the door, and we are greeted to what seemed to be a party guest. He was obviously intoxicated, and by the looks of it stoned as well. Shawn grips my hand as we slide past the boy.

I look around, as I see some of the biggest celebrities, known to the world. They all had cups in their hands as they shouted the lyrics to the most recent Katy Perry song.

Some were talking, some were making out and I see some that are just sitting alone- as if they were dreading this party.

Shawn brought me to the kitchen in which he gave me a red plastic cup as well, that had some sort of alcohol in it.

I put the cup to my lips as the drink slid down my throat causing a burning sensation down my throat.

I cough at the strong taste of the drink. Shawn chuckled at me, before saying into my ear, “Im going to go to the bathroom, and find out who’s house this is. Stay here, if you move, you will be in big trouble.” He says as he emphasizes the word big in his statement.

I nod my head as I assure him I wasn’t leaving. I decide to make myself comfy as everyone else is doing, I jump onto the kitchen counter behind me and sit on it, as I begin to look around in amazement at everyone here.

I see a tall man, he looks familiar but the alcohol shawn gave me- blurred my vision slightly so I couldn’t tell who he was.

“Hello, beautiful” the man said, and in that moment I knew who it was. “Wait, are you ansel elgort?”

“Yeah, I am hahah.” He said as he looked at me with this lust in his eyes. “Come, Dance with me.” He said, “My boyfriend said I have to stay here.”

He walked over and grabbed 2 drinks and handed me one, I drank it all in one gulp as I was beginning to get extremely thirsty.

“And who is your boyfriend?” He says as he sips his drink, keeping eye contact with me. “Shawn, Shawn Mendes.” I say swallowing air, as I begin to get a bit nervous and I begin to have an un easy feeling.”

He then leaned into me, and slid himself between my legs, as I was still sitting on the kitchen counter. I push him as hard as I can off of me, and then he got closer and closer.

He was caressing my face, as I heard a loud, “Get the fuck away from her.” It was more stern and angry then loud.

Ansel then moved quickly away from me, and put his hands up as if he was surrendering. He walked away quickly, “Car. We are going home, and I am going to fuck you so hard.” He said with a smirk growing on his face.

I straighten my back up as I jump off the counter, and I walk through the large home.

Shawn throws me over his shoulder when we get out of the crowded mansion.

He throws me in the limousine, “You know you are going to get fucked so hard when we get home.”

I wasn’t going to argue. We arrive at home, and he throws me over his shoulder again, and runs me to my apartment.

 he then lays me down as he strips himself free of any clothing. And then begins to unzip my dress and slides it off my body, and throws it in the middle of the floor in my livingroom.

His lips attack mine, I gasp for a breath as his tongue dominates mine, and he begins to glide one of his hands down my body and shivers travel down my spine as he touches every inch of my body.

He then pulls his member out of his underwear, and he then basically rips my underwear off of me. He positions himself quickly and then slams into me, with what seemed to be full force.

I moan loudly as my body begins to fill with pleasure.  I grip onto the cushions of my couch as that is the only thing I could hold onto, I could feel him deep inside of me, and I loved it.

His pace quickens, and thrusts got deeper, “scream, scream for me y/n. I want the whole fucking building to know my name.”

Even when I thought he couldn’t get deeper and quicker he does, I moan louder than I have ever moaned before, my body began to shake.

“Im about to cu-um.”

“Cum for me baby.” He says between his teeth, I release myself as I feel my body relax and he then starts to groan louder, and so now I know he was now reaching his climax.

I feel his member twitch inside of me, seconds before he released into me- causing me to gasp from his cum filling me, causing me to have a smile spread across my face.

I then lower myself to my knees as I grab his member in my hands, I twist my wrist a couple times before connecting my lips to the tip, causing his groans to deepen in tone.

I bob my head onto him and his large hands grip my hair, and it tugs slightly as he guides me on how he wants it.

I moan slightly with him in my mouth, causing him to groan even louder.

Eventually I felt his member again twitch in my mouth, I look up to him, as his head is thrown back and his eyes are shut tightly, I bob a couple more times, before I heard one last groan and then he released into my mouth.

“Swallow everything, Princess.” He says as he catches his breath I nod before gulping down each drop.

“Happy new years, Y/n.”  he says as he picks me up and takes me to my bed.

“Happy new years babe.” I say as he closes the door, and begins round two of our very very long night together to start the year out right.