Chapter one

Alice was shaken roughly early in the morning by a nurse who wore a classic white nurse dress with a matching hat atop her head." Get up, it's time for group ." She said, her name was Nurse Kate, she had an ugly shade of dyed blonde hair and a fake tan so bad Alice thought she had rolled in a bag of Doritos . Alice rubbed a pale fist against her eye, then grabbed a brush and ran it through her waist length ebony hair. Nurse Kate watched her as she crossed her arms and leaned against the door. When Alice was finished she grabbed a toy cat and followed Nurse Kate Dow a long hallway that was filled with disturbing sounds from other girls in the orphanage/asylum. Alice and the nurse approached a large metal door at the end of the hall.
Nurse Kate opened the metal obstacle and coaxed Alice inside green room with a circle of small girls her age playing with assorted toys. Alice walked inside as Nurse Kate followed and walked to a green chalkboard as Alice sat a bit further from the small circle. "Today we will be talking about Christmas, since it is coming up very soon." She told the girls and turned to write the long, cherished word on the board behind her. As Nurse Kate began to tell them about the beloved holiday a girl named Natalie scooted towards her. " Why do you sit alone all the time?" She asked her eyes wide with curiosity . "Because." Alice answered simply as she looked to her cat. "I don't like being ignored." Natalie said with an angry tone. Just as Alice was looking up she lost her balance,and dropped her cat. Natalie snatched it and tore the arm off. Rage filled Alice veins as she grabbed Natalie and a pair of nearby scissors. She yanked her hair , and chopped it off so short it hung around her ears. Nurse Kate quickly walked over, snatched Alice's arm and pulled her to her cell.
Nurse Kate threw Alice inside so hard she slid on the ground and hit one of the legs on her bed. Nurse Kate slammed the door shut,as Alice stood up and rubbed her back. She walked towards a box full of puzzles and pulled one out with a small 100 near the bottom corner. Alice sat on the ground and dumped out the puzzle and began to put it together.
#hours later#
Alice looked at the many put together puzzles in front of her, when suddenly her door opened to show Nurse Kate standing with a frown,"Headmaster Smith wants to see you." Alice got up and went down a hallway with no doors other than one at the very end. She opened the large heavy door and walked in side. Headmaster Smith stood behind his desk and chair with his arms crossed in front of him. "I have been told you cut Natalie's hair." "Yes." Alice refused to show she was scared, no , she was terrified. Alice suddenly felt a sharp sting on her cheek,from the slap across her face." Get out of my sight you evil little wrench." Alice hissed through her teeth as she walked back out the door and to her room. She had been in her cell for so many hours the other girl were probably eating dinner. Alice climbed into her bed and slowly fell asleep , wondering what it would be like to have parents.
%meanwhile%
Once Jeff saw the headmaster slap Alice , he nearly went to into the room and slice up the headmaster and take Alice. David had stopped him,"We can't J, we have to wait!" Jeff,being enraged to see his daughter be treated so harshly,was pissed," Why do we still have to wait,why can't we take her now?!" Jeff slowly began to calm down and took a deep breath. "Fine but we have to get her soon, or Elizabeth will probably kill us both."
There's a picture of Alice:) and shout out to Mr.BettyKrueger, he's great and watch his videos.
PS: (To MBK) please tell me how you like my story and if you would like to make it an audio drama thanks.