First day of school C.5

Y/n pov
Jackson-"y/n mom wants us down stairs to eat breakfast"
I picked up my phone and realized that it was 8:13 am and school starts at 9.
Mark🥰

Hey what are you
up to?
Y/n
Hello
Sorry just woke
up what were
you saying?
Nothing I'll be
there in 20 min.
Ok see ya
_____________end of texts_______________
I just realized that Mark was picking me up for school today. Oh no I'm not ready. I ran to my closet looking for something cute to wear. I chose this

I put on quick make up and got another text

Mark🥰
Hey you coming
Oh yeah didn't
realize u were
here. Coming
____________end of texts________________
Y/n-"hey sorry i took so long" I say as I go in the car
Mark-"take you time no worries"
Mark-"so who drove Jackson?"
Y/n-"actually-"
Jackson-"Thank you guys for waiting for me"
Mark-"No problem dude"

We arrive at school and Mark goes with Jackson and I to go pick up our schedules.

Mark-"hey can I see you schedules real quick"
Y/n-"Sure"
Jackson-"here" Jackson hands him the schedule
Mark-"So y/n we have 1st, 2nd, 4th, and lunch together. Jackson we only have 7th and lunch together so I'll see you for math".
Jackson-"yeah see you guys"

Mark and I walk to our first period which is social studies but for the first day of school we had a back to school assembly.The day goes on and it's lunch time. Mark pulls me to the side before we enter the cafeteria.

Mark-"y/n can we hangout later"

Y/n-"yea sure why not"

We walk into the cafeteria and sit next to Jackson and his new friends.

Jackson-"hey sis these are my friends Payton, Chase, Anthony, Jaden, and Josh. Guys this is my sister y/n and you probably already know Mark".

They all say hey and I say hey back. Jackson's friends were cute and Josh gave me a little wink that I think Mark saw. During lunch I got to know Jackson's friends then I found out that they were staying at our house for the weekend. I didn't care but I think Mark did.

The day went by and the school day was over. Mark drove Jackson and I home and I went with Mark to his house.

We went up to Marks room and just sat there talking.

Y/n-"So what do you want to do?"
Mark-"you" 'wink'
Y/n-"I'm flattered"
Mark-"how about we watch a movie"
Y/n-"sounds great"

Mark put on a random movie and we got a little close. We cuddled and his arms were in my waist. I felt his dick on me but I didn't do anything about it. I loved the feeling of being with him and I never wanted this feeling to end.

Ring ring ring
It was my mom

Hey mom
Hi sweetie where are you
I'm by Marks we are hanging out
Can you come home it's a school day tomorrow
Yea sure I'll be there in 5

End of phone call

I told Mark that I needed to go and he didn't look too happy. We walked down stairs and I grabbed my things. Right as soon as I take a step out of the door Mark grabs my hand and our eyes lock. Mark kisses me and I didn't break it. I wish the moment could last forever.

Mom-"y/n home now it's 10 pm you can go to Mark tomorrow".
Y/n-"coming. Bye Mark I'll see you tomorrow"
Mark-"Bye baby"

I got home and went to shower. Tomorrow was Friday and that meant that I could stay late at Marks.
                                   Mark🥰
Hey there's a party
tomorrow at Jason's
wanna go?
                                                                       Yeah sure but
                                                                     can I spend the
                                                                         night at your
                                                                                      place

Yea for sure
Goodnight baby
                                                            Goodnight I'll think
                                                                of a name for you
End of texts
_________________________________
A/n
Hey guys just letting you know I have another book sex slaves for tik tok boys. If this is not your type of book that you like to read please leave suggestions. I don't have school for corona cation so I'll post probably 2 chapters a day. Have a great rest of your day and thank you for 40 reads.