Suprise C.11

I showed all the boys to Jackson's room but josh stayed with me when they all went in.

Y/n-"you ok?"
Josh-"yea can I just as you something"
Y/n-"sure, what is it?"
Josh-"do you want to go on a date"
Y/n-"listen josh I would love to just I can't since I'm seeing Mark but I will think about it if we don't workout"
Josh-"ok thank you anyways"

With that Josh just walked away to meet up with all of the guys. He didn't look too happy when he left and now I have this gut feeling.

I decided that it would be a good idea to hangout with Mark since I haven't seen him today. But something about that is suspicious. I knock on Marks door and Nicole and Teo answered.

Nicole-"hey y/n what's up"
Y/n-"nothing just wanted to see what Marks up to"
Nicole-" ok well you know where his room is so go ahead"

I walked up to Marks door and that gut feeling happened. I all of a sudden got goose bumps and I was nervous. I knocked on the door and Mark said "come in". I slowly twisted the handle and opened the door.

Wow

There was a sign saying 'I know it hasn't been long since we have meet but would you like to be my girlfriend?'

There were also balloons all around and I was so shocked. I ran into Marks arms and said "yes yes yes". I really like Mark but I guess now this means I'm dating my brothers friend which I guess you can say it will be weird if we breakup.