Bogus

My friends are bogus as hell. Please tell me what the hell me dating a dude that is 5'6 going to do for me. I need curtains and what not put up. My house is already going to be extremely tall because my Christmas tree has to be at least 10 feet tall, so mister short guy. You are fine as wine, but I'm not calling my brother every time I need curtains put up and the top half of my Christmas tree decorated. Yes, ladders do exist, but if you need a ladder for everything I do the benefits you offer elsewhere better be A1.

For me, I don't offer height to this relationship. I offer hands, book, and street smarts. Give me a few years and I'll be offering a Political Science and Law degree too. I offer these hustling skills as well as this get it done spirit. I offer my music taste and my country at heart life. We will have a horse track and ranch at our house. Manure stinks, but my love for horses outweighs all of that. However, my love for you will outweigh everything...outside of you getting an ass whooping from my brother, a busted knee cap from my mama and shit my Aunt and Father throw hands like MMA fighters. 
____________________________________________
You need to have a mouth like Alexander Stone (If you know you know. ) and a heart like Judah McAuthor ( IYKYK). I'm joking mostly but dead as in some instances.
———————————————————————————
Vay and I are good in the hood.