Bruno Bucciarati

It was a beautiful day in the city of Naples, Italy. The sun was shining brightly and the air was pleasantly warm, accompanied by a slight breeze. (Name) strolled through the town, hand in hand with her young son. Since the weather was so nice she decided it would be perfect to spend the day outside and take her son to the local playground. She smiled as the wind moved her (Hair Color) locks around her and looked down at her son. The boy quietly observed his surroundings and adjusted his red glasses, and soon looked up to meet his mother's gaze. He offered his mother a small smile and she chuckled slightly, taking a moment to ruffle his light blue hair. 

Soon enough (Name) and her son arrived at the playground. She noticed that the playground was quite full today, as she saw quite a few children running around and playing on the brightly colored playground equipment. It was evident many other families had the same idea about how to spend the day. (Name) looked around and saw many of the benches were already taken, except for one. She walked over to the bench and sat down, then smiled over at her son.

"Go ahead and play, Ghiaccio" She said, gesturing towards the playground. The little blue haired boy seemed to hesitate as he eyed the crowd of children that occupied the playground. He then looked down at the soccer ball he had been carrying and then back at his mother. Without a word Ghiaccio walked closer to the playground and dropped his soccer ball onto the ground. He began to kick the ball around by himself. (Name) watched Ghiaccio play by himself and keep his distance from the other children. The poor boy was rather shy, and had trouble making friends as a result. 

"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?" (Name) heard a deep voice say, and she looked up to see who the voice belonged to. She saw a man in a white suit with a pattern of black dots and gold zippers on it. Standing next to the man was a small blonde boy, who seemed to shy away slightly when she glanced at him. 

"Oh, no it isn't, go ahead" (Name) stated politely, watching as the black haired man smiled at her in thanks and proceeded to sit down next to her. The man then turned his attention to the blonde child and ruffled the boy's hair. The boy smiled slightly and then turned his attention to the playground. He frowned a bit as he saw all of the children playing already and then looked back at the man. 

"It's alright Fugo, you can go play" The man said as he gave the boy a reassuring smile. The boy gave a quick nod and walked towards the playground. (Name) watched the boy walk away and then turned her attention back to her own child. Ghiaccio was still playing by himself, contentedly kicking the ball around. She then noticed the child of the man sitting next to her sitting on a swing, swinging back and forth slowly. The blonde boy then glanced around the playground and his eyes landed on Ghiaccio. The boy watched Ghiaccio for a moment and then got off of the swing and approached him. (Name) watched, a smile spreading across her face as the blonde child, Fugo, started to converse with Ghiaccio. He pointed at the ball and Ghiaccio seemed to agree to whatever Fugo had said, as he nodded hesitantly. Ghiaccio and Fugo began to kick the ball back and forth to each other, and (Name) was extremely happy. Normally, Ghiaccio would have refused to play with another child like this due to his shyness, but now it seemed he was trying to make a new friend. Fugo's father glanced over at (Name) and followed her gaze to where Fugo and Ghiaccio were playing, and he noticed her smile. 

"Is that your son?" The man asked, gesturing over to Ghiaccio. (Name) looked at him and gave him a nod. 

"It seems our children are getting along well" The man commented, looking back over at the two boys. 

"It does seem that way, and I'm glad. Ghiaccio is rather shy, and he normally doesn't play with the other children. I'm happy he's making a new friend" (Name) stated. 

"Fugo can be a bit shy too. He usually keeps to himself, but it seems today he's attempting to stray from his usual ways. I'm also happy that he's trying to make friends"