𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 🦋🌨

You woke up out of your dream and you had sweat all over you. You looked around and saw most of your room stuff gone, you signed and layed back down on your bed.

You hear a knock on your frame door and it's your dad.

Y/D: You okay bubba (that's his nickname for you)

Y/N: *You lean up* yea dad I'm fine just a little nervous.

Y/D: *He comes to your room and sits in your bed* I know you are bubba but it's gonna be okay, you'll make a lot of new friends.

Y/N thanks dad, I'm gonna go get dress and go see Dixie.

You get up from your bed and go take a shower and brush your teeth.

This is what you wore:

You came outside the bathroom and looked and saw your bed was gone, and now your room was completely empty

You came outside the bathroom and looked and saw your bed was gone, and now your room was completely empty. You stared around and started to tear up.

You went outside and saw Dixie hold a balloon and some candy crying. You ran up to her and hugged her really tight.

She hugged you back and you both were crying.

Dixie: I'm going to miss you so mush b*tch you are my bestfriend, and no one will ever replace you

Y/N: Dixie you are that b*tch and my main, I promise I will ft you everyday and tell you all the tea and please visit.

You and Dixie stop hugging and looked at each other.

Dixie: You know what time it is *she pops out her phone and puts on her mask.

Dixie sets up her phone in a place where y'all can take pictures, you and Dixie both out on y'all mask and take a picture together.

This is the picture:

D_Mafia

@D_Mafia: It's hard to say goodbye to my bestfriend, you will be missed pookie🥺❤️, I'm trying to hold back tears but it's really hard, I hope you enjoy New Jersey I wish a b*tch would mess with you up there I'll be up in that b*tch rq no cap 🧢 t...

@D_Mafia: It's hard to say goodbye to my bestfriend, you will be missed pookie🥺❤️, I'm trying to hold back tears but it's really hard, I hope you enjoy New Jersey I wish a b*tch would mess with you up there I'll be up in that b*tch rq no cap 🧢 things won't be the same without you, but as I wrote this I thought about it, you deserve the world 🌍 your the realist b*tch I know and I love you pookie don't forget me 💚🚀

Comments:
@Y/N_Mafia- I will never forget you baby D🥺❤️
@Prince: We'll miss you y/n high school won't be the same💜
@Crissy: A legend is going...🥺💚
@Perc: Damn I cant believe your leaving us, I don't feel real🥺🧡

- 6,000 comments

You and Dixie hug one last time and she walks you to your car with your dad waiting inside.

Dixie: Don't forget I love you.

Y/N: I love you to baby D

Dixie: Text me when you get settled in

Y/n: I will babe

You get in the car and look at her one last time and wave goodbye and drive off. Dixie runs after the car and throws up y'all Mafia Sign up and shoots her gun in the air (which means goodbye or when someone dies)

You look behind and and throw the sign back and shoot your gun in the air and start crying.

You sigh and put your head back and put your air pods in and listen to *Get you the moon* and stare out the window.

*1 hour later*

You and your dad make it to the air port and wait for y'all flight.

*2 hours later*

*Now boarding For New Jersey*

You wake up your dad and y'all make y'all way to the air plane. You guys took first class and you say by your dad and ordered a lobsters while he ordered stale with mashed potatoes. After awhile a man dressed in black came to my dad.

Y/d: Hey bubba stay here I gotta take care of business.

I nodded my head and went to sleep.

Your dads pov

Y/d: So what y'all got for me

Man in black: Sir we got you and your daughter a safe house in New Jersey.

Y/d: Okay so what's the problem *lighting up and Sigar and blow out*

Man in black: Well sir there's another Mafia in New Jersey and your going to be in there city now

Y/d: Do it look like I give a f*ck, if there's a another Mafia gang, I work to d*mn hard for some little f*ckers to make me feel uncomfortable.

Man in black: But si-

Y/d: I don't give a d*mn what you gotta say, now if you don't excuse me I would like to enjoy my flight with my daughter.

Word count: 788 words I really hope y'all enjoy this❤️