𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 🦋🌨

You and everyone left the park and went back home. But before that you all went to the park, you didn't know where Dylan and Loren went. But honestly you didn't care. You and Mattia went to play on the slide while everyone else was playing tag.

Mattia and you sat on the jungle gym (ion what dem thangs called lmao) you guys looked at the stars and talked about the future.

Mattia: Y/n, when we go to Brazil I promise to never let anyone hurt you.

You: Mattia you don't have to protect me, I'm fine.

Mattia: Y/n, I love you with all my heart, and from deep down I'm asking you... will you be my girlfriend.

You felt happy and anxious at the same time. It took you a minute to say something

You: Yes, Mattia

Mattia shot up in the air, picked you up and hugged you. You both got off the jungle gym to go tell everyone.

Mattia: Hey guys, doesn't my girlfriend look amazing? He says holding your hand

Kari: Finally it's about damn time

Alejandro: Yea you look like ferb and she looks like Perry the platypus.

You look at Alejandro and Rebecca says run. He rush and you go after him. You catch up to him and tackle him, and you start tickling him.

You get up and you guys head over to the cars and you all drive home. You get a text from Dylan on the way to the house.

New Message from Dylan🦠

Dylan- Y/n I'm so sorry...
You: For what
Dylan: You'll see when you get home

You tell Mattia yo drive faster and you he does as you say. You arrive at the house and you get out the car with everyone following you. You walk into the house and see Your dad with the three guys and Dylan behind them with a guilty face.

You: Dad... what are you doing here? You say stepping into the house more.

Dad: Well hun it's not that hard, you are my daughter and I had a little help... he says pointing to Dylan.

You: Dylan I trusted you... your a damn snitch, you knew I wanted to make a life of my own.

Dylan: Y/n... I'm sorry

You: Shut the hell up, fuck you and your sorry. And I'm not going with you dad

Dad: Yes you are. And your not getting away

You try to get out the door but the man block the door, everyone pulls out their gun and Rebecca and Alex step back. Alejandro has a gun pointed to one guy and Dixie, has one pointed to a guy and Avani and Kairi Have it pointed to one guy while Mattia and Point it at your dad.

You: Dad don't make me do this

Dad: You don't have too, just come home

You: Dad please let me go

Dad: Why do you want to go

You: To live my life, I'm not 6 you don't need to control me, I've never met my mom and now you act like your her and my dad.

You hear a knock on the door and everyone hides and puts their guns away. You answer the door and see a woman standing there

Dad: Rosa...

Rosa: Marcus...

You: Dad who is this

Rosa: I'm your mom y/n

The tea...

I'm shookith