{Chapter 5} Going Shopping.

"I've been a bad, bad girl - I've been careless with a delicate man." ~ Fiona Apple

********************************************************************************

I woke up, with a bit of a hangover, but I was used to them before so it didn't affect me as much. I looked around my room to find that I was still wearing last night's dress and makeup. I mean I was a hot mess, staring at myself in the mirror I almost gasped at the sight of me before laughing off.

I took my clothes off and got into the shower, the warmth of the shower calmed down my headache, I listened to some music to relax me. I watched as the mascara ran down my face turning me into some type of 'conjuring' monster, I got out and dried my hair and myself.

I got into black leggings, My Champion top. With my leather jacket, I decided to go shopping for some new clothes as my old ones were just getting smaller. I mean why not? I am a girl and to be honest I might not seem the girly girl type but I do like going shopping.

Plus I wanted some McDonalds, to be honest that's all i was going for, I mentally laughed at how fat I was and how I was constantly eating or hungry.

Flashback:

There I was just chomping on my lunch-ables as my stomach began to rumble, I was minding my own business just quietly eating. Then I felt someone clear their throat and I turned my head, as it was quite loud.

"Miss Rose? really eating in my class?" He questioned me and I simply shrugged my shoulders and carried on eating, I was so hungry I couldn't help it..

"I'm hungry" I simply said and I felt him tense.. damn this guy needs to take a chill pill. I'm not killing him am I? just eating I mean I was almost finished anyways.

"Please can you put it away, otherwise you and I are gonna have some problems" I hear him sternly say and I couldn't help but chuckle a little at his silly behaviour, I mean come on.

"How about no?" I say and look at him before finishing my food with people starting to snigger around me and I shrug their reactions off, I mean all I wanted was a snack.

"Rose, you now have gone against my rules. I am very upset with you" He says and I raised an eyebrow waiting for him to cry and he doesn't, well he clearly ain't that upset is he?

"Damn, I was just hungry, no need to cry about it" I mean I said it quite harshly so when he shouted at me to go to the principal's office I was actually that surprised. He gave me a slip but before I walked out.

I pulled out another lunch-able snack, I walked over to his desk and pulled the whole snack over it and.. THEN HE WENT PSYCHO.. He was screaming at me to get out of his class and that he never wanted to see my face again and I smirked at him before saluting my way out of the room.

I ran out laughing as I ran out of school, I couldn't be bothered to stay after that..

Oh what memories..

flashback ended:

"Phil, I'm going shopping. Could you tell mum and dad if they ask where I am" I said to him and he nodded, he looked tired. I didn't know why but it looked like he didn't want me to ask, I smiled at him sadly. I think I knew what was wrong, that's why I didn't stick around for much longer.

"Have a nice day" He says to me just about showing a smile, I waved at him and got my keys and my bag. I got into my car, then I pressed my keys. The doors raised up as I hoped into the car and smiled before buckling up.

"Hello, Alisson" Hydra says and I smile, knowing that I was now safe and sound in my car, I thought about it yesterday and I was definitely going to that race tonight. But I'm not going to drive, I'm just going to watch and observe.