1

Ethan slammed Mika against the wall as his hands roamed around her clothed body.

Mouth to mouth they walked to the bed. Falling backwards Mika gasped a bit into Ethans mouth.

He chuckled and his hands found her ass. He gave it a bit of a squeeze as his tongue explored every inch of Mika's mouth.

The brunette boy started to leave sloppy salivated kisses on Mika's neck as he began to slowly take off her shirt. She groaned in desperation as he was teasing her a bit. Ethan reached up and put his hand on her mouth as if to tell her to be patient and quiet. He played with her bottom lip as he kissed around her small stomach.

He reached the maroon lacy bra she was wearing and unclasped the front revealing her large breasts. He smiled in enjoyment then attacked her sensitive nipples with his mouth. She let out a high pitch whine at the feeling and bit her lip.

"Ethan please" She happen to make out through her intensive lip biting. Ethan abruptly stopped and kissed her mouth and slowly slid her black leggings off her thick thighs. Her panties were matching her lacy bra; maroon, they fit her nice curves well.

He pulled away from the aching girl and quickly pulled his shirt over his head. She bit her lip yet again at the sight of Ethan's slight abs. He began kissing at her knee to her thighs slowly and softly. Mika was shaking a bit waiting for Ethan to touch her in the slightest. Ethan gave the softest kiss on her clit through the thin panties. Mika let out a loud desperate moan.

"Please Ethan. Please do something" Mika was moving as she looked down to him. Waiting.

"As you wish" He said and quickly ripped her panties off. She shivered a bit from the sudden coldness but soon let out a throaty moan as the boy started to slowly play with her sensitive spot.

"E-Ethan" she slightly moaned. He smiled a bit and brought his head down to her clit. He gave it one small lick before kissing her thigh. "Come on stop teasi-" before she could finish Ethan quickly stuck his tongue inside of her making her jerk upwards and moan loudly. He was working his tongue as well as his thumb on her clit. She was letting out moans left and right. She felt the build up as he swiftly moved his tongue in and out.

Ethan could feel her throbbing and swelling; almost at her climax, so he stopped. "Ughhhh" Mika moaned loud at the loss of pleasure.

"No baby you are going to have to work for it." He said and slid his jeans off. His bulge busting through the gray Calvin Klein boxers he was wearing. He looked down and back to Mika as if to tell her what to do.

She slightly smiled as she pulled down his boxers. His penis sprung out as she slid her hands down to touch herself. "No, you aren't allowed. Give me your hands." Ethan said taking his shirt and tying her hands behind her back.

She was thrilled at the restriction which made her even more horny.

Ethan told her to open her mouth and he started to swiftly jerk himself off. He threw his head back at the feeling then stuck it in Mika's mouth. "Suck baby" she did as told and began sucking. She was halfway down when he forcefully thrusted all his length in at once. She moaned at the feeling making Ethan quickly throw his head back at the vibrations.

"I'm going to throat fuck you now baby. Are you okay with that?" Mika nodded. It wasn't as if she hadn't done this before. In fact it happened all the time.

Ethan grabbed Mika's auburn hair and made a ponytail form. He quickly thrusted in and out, moaning from the small space of her throat. He swiftly pulled out. He placed his lips on Mika's now moistened ones. He reached behind her to untie the shirt. He let go of the kiss and started guiding Mika to the bed frame; never losing eye contact. He kissed up her neck to her ear. "Turn over baby" he whispered and bit her earlobe.

She listened and was now head down ass up. He grabbed her hands and yet again tied them together. This time he tied them to the other end of the bed frame.

He kissed her thigh, then ass cheek then finally gave her vagina on large lick causing her to visibly shake. He placed his hands on either side of her ass and said "You ready baby" she nodded frantically. "Yes please do something"

With that Ethan slowly but surely slid himself inside of her. She let out a throaty groan at the feeling and told Ethan to go faster. He did and soon they found a happy medium. They continued with the pace they were at until they both started to feel the lump in their stomachs.

Ethan quickened his past a lot and slammed into Mika trying to cause climax to both as Mika started moving faster. They were both letting out frequent moans until Mika let out a high pitch, long moan indicating her orgasm.

Ethan could feel her contracting against his dick as he continued with the pace causing his to release as well.

They both rode out their climax and fell next to each other. Neither said a word.

This was normal for them.

They fell asleep peacefully next to each other