"we were reading together"

you were laying on the sofa with your boyfriend, harrison while he was on his phone you were rereading "little woman", one of your favourite books of all time

you were laying on the sofa with your boyfriend, harrison while he was on his phone you were rereading "little woman", one of your favourite books of all time. you were practically laying on top of him and he sweetly ran his fingers through your hair.

after a few minutes he laid his phone down on the sofa and started reading along with you, seeing that it was hard for him to read because of the position you were in, you suggested that you read out loud.

when something interesting happened, you discussed it and you also talked about what a great character jo march was and what a sweetheart laurie was, which made harrison a little jealous, even though he had no reason to be.

after reading for a little longer you both fell asleep, you were awoken by anderson entering the apartment at 2am. "what were you guys doing?" he asked seeing as the tv was off and it was completely silent in the living room "we were reading together" you said and smiled lovingly at your sweet boyfriend, still asleep on the couch. "oh okay" anderson smiled at you before saying goodnight and going to his room. you decided to wake harrison up and go to your room together.

after waking him up you got ready to go to bed, brushed your teeth together and laid in his bed. as soon as his head touched the pillow again he was asleep "i love you so much, harry" you whispered to him and even though you thought he hadn't heard it, the first thing he said the next morning "i love you so much more, y/n"

it were the little moments that made you the happiest, and those moments would be cherished forever, by the both of you.

✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿  ✿✿ 
word count: 340

hellooo, sorry i haven't updated in such a long time, i felt a little sick and school has been kicking my ass, but my school is closed now, due to the coronavirus (i hope you are all staying safe, and wish you and your families all well) so i think i will be updating more soon.

stay safe!! and wash your hands
love, nore