"you're trembling"

you heard the thunder rumble again as you got under the covers from your bed, you were really scared and shivering

you heard the thunder rumble again as you got under the covers from your bed, you were really scared and shivering. It was really cold in your appartement and you couldn't get the stove on by your self.

you saw a lightning bolt outside your window and just started crying, you didn't want to call your boyfriend and seem like a big baby so you just stayed quiet and decided to suffer by yourself.

you continued to lie under your seven blankets just because they made you feel more safe. it thundered loudly again and you decided that you did want to call harrison now because the storm seemed to come closer.

as you reached for your phone you heard something at your front door, which made you even more scared "who decides to break in somewhere when it's storming?" you thought to yourself.

you decided to go and take a look, which probably wasn't the bast idea but you had a bat and took it with you.

as you reached the hallway to the front door and peaked around the corner, you saw who had just come in, it was your boyfriend harrison, completely soaked by the rain.

"harrison!!" you shouted, he looked up at you and smiled "hi love" he said "what are you doing here baby?" you asked as you started to take off his drenched jacket and hung it on the coat rack as he kicked it his shoes.

when he did this you took his hand and gently led him to your room, where you took some of his sweatpants and shirt he left here once out of your dresser and gave it to him.

"what are you doing here?" you asked again "i noticed that it was storming and knew you were going to be scared, so i decided to check my phone and noticed you hadn't said anything about it, so i decided to come and check on you" he mumbled as he started to blush.

"aww thank you harry, i actually was scared. you can go take off these wet and cold clothes and take a hot shower, and i'll make some tea for when you come out" "alright, i'll be quick sweetheart" "okay, i love you" you mumbled "i love you" he said as he pecked your lips and walked to the bathroom.

when you got to the kitchen you started to boil water and picked your and harrison's favourite tea. when the tea was ready you took it to your room, and laid one of his sweatshirts you stole on your bed so he could put it on if he was still cold.

you got back under the covers and waited for harrison to come out, you were still a bit scared and cold but felt a little safer knowing harrison was going to be next to you soon.

as the thunder crashed again, you started to tremble as laid completely under the covers, head and all.

after a few minutes harry came into the room and saw you laying under the blankets "love?" he asked as you poked your head out form under the duvet.

"come cuddle" you told him as you held your hands out to him, he chuckled as he walked over to your bed and got under the covers too. as he laid comfortable you put your head on his chest as he shoved his head into your hair.

"you're trembling" he muttered as he raised his head and looked at you concerned "i'm still a bit cold and scared" you answered a little embarrassed "it's okay honey, i'm right here and you're safe" he told you.

"i know, thank you for being here" you expressed as you looked at him lovingly "of course love, i'll always be there for you"

you soon fell asleep as he whispered sweet nothings to you.

you were safe, and you always would be as long as you had with you.

✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿ ✿✿
word count: 662
this is the longest one i've written so far!! so i hope you enjoy it :)

hello everyone!! i hope everyone is staying safe and i wish everyone and their loved ones a perfect health

please stay inside and wash you hands, take care of your family who needs it, and let's hope it's all over soon.

im sending all my love to you guys

love, nore <3