Chapter One- Nico's POV

As I walk into my school, Goode High, I do my same shitty routine. Grab breakfast from the cafeteria, then I go to my locker and put some random text book that had to be done with homework in there, grab my English book and notepad, and go straight to class.

   My first period is English. The classroom is the second to the last door on the right in Hall B. My teacher's name is Mr. Price and he is laid back kinda teacher that only yells if some faculty member of the school walks in. Anyway, as I walk into class I take a seat in the far back on the left side of the class.

   I plug in my headphones into my ears and drown out the rest of the class. Today is one of the rare occasions where Mr. Price is actually teaching the class. But, instead of paying attention I'm admiring Percy Jackson from afar, and wondering how soft his hair would be running though my fingers.

Yeah I'm gay, so what. Not only am I gay but I'm crushing on a (straight) guy with a girlfriend. Percy Jackson is your typical popular guy. Captain of the swim team, memorizing sea green eyes, black hair that looks like he had just rolled out of bed (in which he probably had), and that heart melting smile. Sun-kissed skin and yes that alluring six pack abs. (I have may been to three or four of his swim meets.) Only thing bad about that is his girlfriend, Annabeth Chase.

   Annabeth is a really pretty smart girl. She as no after school activities, well unless you count debate club. She has curly blonde hair, with piercing stormy grey eyes. Only thing that can make it better was if she was mean. But, in my living nightmare she just has to be nice. Ugh, and I can't even hate her.

   Just as my favorite song starts to play, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I unplug my right headphone from my ear and look to my right. My breath hitched, to my right is none other then Percy Jackson smiling that gorgeous smile. I have to do a double take because wasn't I just staring at him? How did he move so fast? And what was I doing when he did? So many questions with no answers, gods what was I doing?

"Hey Nico I was wondering by any chance do you have some spare paper that I could have?" Percy Jackson asked 'me'.

"Um...um.. Y-yeah just let me c-check my b-bag." I stutter. I reach down and start digging through my book bag.

"Thanks I own you one, Nico." Percy states after I hand him a few papers.

"It was nothing" I say while blushing. "Hey, um... Not trying to be rude or anything but how do you know my name?" I question because before him asking for paper I never knew that he knew I existed. Or that I had four classes with him and had been in some of his classes since the sixth grade.

"What do you mean of course I know your name. You were the one who started that food fight two years ago." Percy answers.

"Well yeah that guy said he wanted my lunch but he never said how." I shrugged.

"Haha" Percy laughed. "I bet. But why ever since that day have you been wearing only black?"

"Yeah I have because my sister d-die..." I stopped. Stupid stupid Percy, I have to watch with I say around you. Urgh, great.

"Oh I'm sorry Nico I didn't know that your sister died."

"It's OK I don't cry that much any...." Shit shit shit, why Percy why, I groaned.

"Hey it's OK Nico. Wanna walk with me to our next class?" Percy asked me with a slight smile.

"Um, sure?" I question not really believing that he knew I was in his next class.

"Great" Percy clapped right as the bell rang.

   Percy stood up and began gathering his stuff, then started waiting for me. I quickly grab my book bag and walk towards him.

   As we walk down the hallway I see people staring at us, probably wondering what a guy like me is walking with a guy like Percy. I can hear it now "Eww what is that emo guy walking with Percy Jackson?" or "What is that goth freak doing next to Percy Jackson?" But I don't care because I'm neither.

"So, what made you start talking to me?" I ask Percy.

"Well I saw you just sitting in the back of the class and I thought you look lonely. And I'm trying to distract myself about thinking of my break up with Annabeth." Percy shrugs.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you two broke up." I say

"Yeah well I broke up with her. I been having feelings for someone else and well I wanted to find out if they might have feelings for me too." Percy answers

"Oh who do you... Wait why are you stopping, we could be late for class." I say as I stop in my tracks because Percy stopped too. As I look around their isn't that much people in the hallway anymore.

   Percy turns to face me. He has this look on his face that I can't read.

"Percy?"

"Are you gay?" Percy asks me.

"Yeah... I, I mean n-no no." Shit I knew it was to good to be true. The only reason he wanted to walk with me was to see if I was gay and tell the whole school.

"I knew it.." Percy yells. "Wait... Nico wait."

   But I don't, I run away from Percy as fast as I can and don't listen to him as he calls my name. And even when he starts to run after me, it's to late. I round the corner to the back to school and sit in the dark garbage area. Hoping that Percy would just keep my little secret to him self.

~~~

Well this is my first story I hope who ever reads this likes it. Please review if you liked it.

This story might be like three or so chapters long.

Thanks for reading have a beautiful day or night.