Final Chapter

This can also be the epilogue.
___
{Nico's POV- One Month Later}

   "Beep! Beep! Beep!" My alarm clock yelled at me to get up. I groan not wanting to but turn around so I can shut the darn thing up. I sigh looking at the time, 11:27 a.m. Not that early but I'm still tried.

   I turn on my back looking at the ceiling. It's been a weird month ever since Percy asked me out. Though it is still unreal to me. I can't believe he ever liked me back. Jason still hasn't stopped teasing me every time Percy makes me blush, and it happens a lot.

   I turn to look at phone to see two unread text messages. One from Percy and the other from Jason. I decided to check Percy's first.

Percy- Hey Nico I'll be at your house to put you up in an hour. [Message sent at 11:00 a.m]

   Oh my gods, the message was sent at 11:00. I quickly look at the time, 11:36. Oh my.

   I quickly run to me closet and pull out black shinny jeans with open knees and a few studs on my theighs, a black T-shirt, and a black leather jacket. I run to my bathroom to wash my face. Though still the same, looks more lively, and less unhealthy. I throw on my clothes.

   I look at the time that now reads 11:50. I run down stairs bumping into my mother.

"Oh Nico I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." My mom apologizes

"No it's fine mom. It was me, I have a lunch date with Percy and I forgot." I explain itching to run pass her and leave.

"Really now I would have never thought you forget one of our dates." Percy says. Wait, What!?!

   I turn my head to see Percy standing in the doorway of my kitchen. He's wearing to perfect fitting dark blue jeans, a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled to his elbows, and black sneakers.

"I-I' I say not really knowing what to say.

"Well we best get going Mrs. di Angelo. Wouldn't went to be late."

"Oh yes, well have fun boys. And Nico put some shoes on." My mother smiled

   I blush trying to put my black sneakers on that she handed me, while hopping after Percy.

___
                 At the restaurant

"Percy you made reservations for this place?"

"Yeah you like it?" Percy smiles

   All I can do is nod my head. The place was huge. It's called, "The Palace" it looks highly expensive.

   Percy walked up to the man at the door. "I made a reservation for two."

"Name please?"

"Percy Jackson."

"Alright, right this way Mr. Jackson." Said the man walking away with two menus. He lead us down a to a table in the near back. "Alright here you go and someone will be right with you." Said the man handing us the menus.

"Percy how can you afford this place?" I ask feeling like I should had brought some money.

"No, no worries this place is not really expensive it just looks like it. You know it is one of those nice places that you can reserve a table or just walk in." Percy explains while lookinge in the eyes.

    I didn't reply to that instead I asked something else. "Percy every since that day in the cafeteria when you sang to me I have been thinking, why."

"Nico why can't you believe that I actually like you. In the hallways when we bump into one another didn't you ever see me blush, or when we would make eye contact?"

   I shake my head. "Did you ever see me?"

   Percy nod. "You know Nico I never listened to any rumor about you and I always wanted to know more about you. And when I found out my feeling for you I really wanted to know if you felt the same way."

   I never got to reply because the waiter come. "Hi I'm Emily and I'll be your waiter." She said only facing me. I took her in, she was wearing a black tutu with black leggings, the restaurant black shirt with a black unziped sweater, and black knee length boots. I'm going to go on a limb here and say she's goth.

"What would you like to drink" Emily said once again only facing me. "I'll take a cola, what about you Perce?" I ask looking at Percy glaring at the waiter. "I'll also have a cola." The waiter smiled in my direction, but I was to busy looking at Percy.

"Hey what is wrong?" I questioned Percy reaching out to grab his hand.

"Nothing." He says as Emily returns.

"Here you go." Said Emily while placing down Percy drink with a frown looking in his eyes, but bending down a little too far giving me mine with a huge smile. "Here you go cutie, I would like you to call me some time." She says ripping out a piece of paper from her notebook writing her number on it and putting it in my shirt pocket.

"Hey!" Percy yelled

"It's alright Percy," I reassure him turning to the waiter, "look that's nice of you and all but I don't think so." I say handing her back the paper

   She looks shocked for second but then smiles. "Oh I see playing hard to get. Well I don't go down that easy, how about a kiss." she demands more than asks.

"Okay" I tell her.

"Nico..." Percy warns

   I look at her and get up, seeing a big smile on her face. I then turn my head, lean over the table and kiss Percy right in the lips. He immediately kisses back. I put away and look at Emily's  priceless face.

   I look at my menu and back up. "I'll have the number five, what about you baby?" I say directly to Percy. "I'll also have the number five." Percy grins.

   Emily nods her head and practically runs away.

"Nico for a second there I actually though you were going to kiss her. It kinda scared me. Though I did like when you called me baby." Percy winks at me.

   I blush. "I was just in the moment. I wasn't really going to kiss her."

"I know that now." Percy smile grabbing both of my hands. And begins rubbing his foot up and down my leg.

   I blush and too rub my other foot on his other leg.

   We keep that up until our food  comes. We joke and talk about rundom things.

   And out of all the things I know is that I'm falling for Percy Jackson hard and I'm falling fast. But I no longer feel as if it's unreal.
~~~

Okay this story was originally going to be three chapters, and it is.
But I feel like this one... I don't know it doesn't feel right.
Anyway just tell me what you think. :)