04

Felix slipped on a pair of shorts, a black tank top tucked in, a striped button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a black belt.

He grabbed his phone and slipped it into his back pocket, leaving his room.

"Good morning, Felix. Where are you going?" His mom asks as he slips on his shoes. "Mall with friends," Felix answers as he slips his lanyard over his head. "Have fun!" She calls.

Felix gives a smile before leaving the house.

He got in the car and started it. He drove to Jisung's house and got out of the car. He walked over to the door and opened the door, smiling at Mr. and Mrs. Han. "Hi."

He walked up the set of stairs and opened the door. He pulled out his phone and played a song. The sound caused Jisung to bolt upright. "Get dressed and get in the car, we're going shopping, bitch," Felix says before turning on his heels and walking to leave the house.

He sat in the car and texted the other two. Jisung came out while putting his jacket on and sat in the passenger seat. "Isn't it too early to go shopping?" Jisung asks before yawning. "We're picking up the other guys and we're getting coffee," Felix answers as he starts driving. Jisung hums and plugs his phone in an played a random song which only caused both of them to sing along.

____

After picking up everyone, including Baekhyun, they all went to the mall. They parked and got out. "So...he's a work friend?" Jisung asks. "He's engaged, first of all. and yes he's a work friend," Felix answers.

Jisung shrugs his shoulders. "Alright so I was thinking for Felix we should get thigh-high boots," Seungmin says as he claps his hands. "W-What? Uh, why those?" Felix asks. "'Cause you would look fabulous!" Jeongin says as he grabs Felix's hand and starts pulling him so they could enter the mall quicker.

Baekhyun chuckles and follows the three boys like a mom. "Wait! Be careful!" Baekhyun shouts as he ran after the others.

Felix huffs as he sat down on the seat, slipping off his shoes and messaging them. "Shit guys. I don't need this much stuff," Felix says. Jisung and Jeongin laugh as they sit down, Baekhyun who was ordering food.

"Changbin told us to take you shopping," Jisung says, taking his phone out. "Is he texting Minho?" Felix asks as he puts his shoes back on. "No, the pictures he took of you to Changbin," Jeongin answers simply.

Felix raised a brow at them. "What? When he gets back, you can ask him," Jisung answers with a shrug. Felix nodded his head and shrugged. "Anygay! Graduation is coming up," Felix says which made Jisung's eyes widen. "Really!? Shit, Imma have to start studying harder," Jisung says.

Felix snorts. "It's in like...6 months. I think you'll be good," Felix says, smiling at Baekhyun who sat down with their food. "What were you three talking about?" He asks, taking a bit of his burger. "Graduation," Felix says. "Jeongin still has another year but...he'll survive."

Jeongin rolls his eyes and stuffs fries into his mouth. "Well, that's fun. When is it? I think Chanyeol should come back around that time," Baekhyun said. "Chanyeol?" The two say in confusion. "Oh, my fiance. He's in the military as well," Baekhyun says.

"Can we be invited to the wedding, please," Jeongin asks with puppy eyes. Baekhyun chuckles at him. "Maybe. I'll see."