10

2 weeks later

"So...you've been going on dates?" Jisung questioned Felix who looks at him. "Yeah...is that a problem?" Felix asks as his eyebrows furrow. "No, no! Just...didn't think you would," Jisung says with a smile. Felix looked at him and questioned.

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Well...you know, Changbin," Jisung says as he rubs the back of his neck. Felix sighs and shrugs his shoulders. "I...don't know. I miss him but...everytime we talked before he left, he would always talk about someone and it seemed he liked them," Felix says and he looked at Jisung who was giving him an unamused look. "What?" Felix says.

"He was talking about you, Lix," Jisung says and Felix gave him a confused look. "No, why would he like me? We're just friends," Felix says and Jisung facepalmed. "Lix...seriously? Have you ever heard of best friends to lovers?"

"Yeah...but that couldn't apply to me and Chang-"

"For someone smart, you're really dumb in love."

Felix gave an offended look to Hyunjin who sat down. "N-No I'm not!" Felix defends but the two raised their brow. Felix was going to speak but just huffed, slouching in his chair which made the two laugh.

____

Felix sat on his bed, grumbling to himself while his two pets stared at him. "I'm not dumb in love," Felix said as he sat up. Noodle and Pasta went to do their own things while Felix talked to himself like a crazy person.

"Changbin couldn't like me...there's nothing to like about me," Felix said as he got up and looked on the mirror with his lips pursed. "I'm...just a normal person. I'm not that special," he mutters as he looked at what he was wearing; and oversized shirt and sweatpants.

He walked back over to his bed and laid down, snuggling into a pillow with Gyu. "He couldn't like me...right Gyu?" Felix questions the stuffed animal like it was going to answer him. Felix huffs and sat up, taking out the dog tags that were under his shirt and he stared at them.

He took the necklace off and stared at them, smiling at the names.

Felix was on one of them and the other had Changbin's name on it.

He puts them back on and fixed them before laying down and hugging Gyu, sighing. "I miss him...when do you think he's going to come back?" Felix questions the stuffed animal once again as he looked at it. "I hope he comes back for my graduation...I want him to see me graduate," Felix says and felt tears brim in his eyes. He sniffles and hugs the animal since that was the closet thing he had to the male.

He laid on his side and curled into a ball, letting out a muffed sob. "I hope he comes back safe."