Teaser

"Misha, aise nahi rote, mumma yehi par hai, ro mat", Mishti cooed the little baby in her arms. She competed her 2 months today.

Two months,  it has been two months since this little angel entered in the life of mishbir. She has become laadli of everyone.

Nanu wanting her all the time with him, Ketu stealing her away from Nanu, Parul maasi doing all the duty of daadi that is pampering her to no end. Mama and mami always arguing to be with her, spend time with her. A compulsory argument between jugnu and kunal that who'll spend more time with her.

She is jaan of Abir Rajvansh and Mishti Rajvansh, and the reason for family's happiness.

With meenakshi's deeds exposed Nanu almost begged her to go away from everyone's life so she decided to go to akshardhaam and kuhu also decided to take a break, to clear her mind as the feeling of guilt was eating her up. She went to UK to work with her Nanchack, Kunal didn't stopped still somewhat angry on her, but he also goes UK to visit her once in a month, they finally started working on their relationship.

With all the darkness spread in the house, news of mishti's pregnancy came as a ray of light.

Mishti remembered the reaction of abir when she had told him about the pregnancy.

A smile came on her face remembering that day