Our First Child

Okay I changed a little in starting, misha is 6 months old not 2
Kuku fans or kuhu fans if any please don't read it, you'll not like it for sure 🙈🙈🙈
Ho sake to inline comments please
************************************
"Misha, aise nahi rote, mumma yehi par hai, ro mat", Mishti cooed the little baby in her arms. She competed her 2 months today.

Six months,  it has been six months since this little angel entered in the life of mishbir. She has become laadli of everyone.

Nanu wanting her all the time with him, Ketu stealing her away from Nanu, Parul maasi doing all the duty of daadi that is pampering her to no end. Mama and mami always arguing to be with her, spend time with her. A compulsory argument between jugnu and kunal that who'll spend more time with her.

She is jaan of Abir Rajvansh and Mishti Rajvansh, and the reason for family's happiness.

With meenakshi's deeds exposed Nanu almost begged her to go away from everyone's life so she decided to go to akshardhaam and kuhu also decided to take a break, to clear her mind as the feeling of guilt was eating her up. She went to UK to work with her Nanchack, Kunal didn't stopped still somewhat angry on her, but he also goes UK to visit her once in a month, they finally started working on their relationship.

With all the darkness spread in the house, news of mishti's pregnancy came as a ray of light.

Mishti remembered the reaction of abir when she had told him about the pregnancy.

A smile came on her face remembering that day

Flashback (From Writer's POV)

Mishti was smiling with tears in her eyes, her both hands were on her stomach caressing the abdomen. She was trying to feel the little life which has started growing inside her. The tears started flowing from her eyes.

That's how abir found her when he entered in the room, he got so shocked seeing mishti crying that he didn't notice the beautiful smile on her face. She was glowing with happiness and tears of joy was continuously flowing from her eyes.

Abir came towards mishti with tensed face, turning her around ,he kept both his hands on her shoulder and asked

A-mishti kya hua, tum ro kyu rahi ho

Mishti smiled more brightly and hugged him in gratitude, still crying in happiness.

M(thinking in mind)- Thanku so much abir, aaj mujhe meri khudki family mil gayi, just because of you.

Abir got more worried, he broke the hug and cupped her face

A-mishti you're scaring me now, kya hua hai

Mishti, standing on her toes kissed his cheek then took his hands which were cupping her cheeks and kept it on her belly.

Abir still worried for mishti was not able to understand what mishti is trying to gesture.

Mishti gulping her clogged up throat said

M-tumhe pata hai abir mera apni life mein sabse bada regret yehi rahega ki main Naman Agarwal ki beti hu. Hume ek acche mummy papa nahi mile, lekin hum kabhi bhi apne bacche ko ye feel nahi hone denge ki uske paas ek acchi mummy papa nahi hai. Abir, promise this baby ki ise world ke best mumma papa milenge, promise Abir

And she cried, leaving Abir in shock. He got numb not knowing how to react, he started breathing heavily still not able to digest the news.

A-m..m...mishti

He laughed and cried together, tears forming in his eyes, he stepped back not able to figure out the information. This is huge, huge for him, huge for them. He covered his face with one hand still trying to process the news.