Free at Last?

Celeste

This was it. This was all my body could handle. With not being able to remember what it's like to be able to feel my arms, shaking from the cold and malnourishment, and the constant blood loss, I worried I was going to lose this fight soon. 

Then I felt it. That warm, familiar energy that put a spark in my soul. My head shot upwards and I looked towards the door in desperation. 

Was it him?

Was he finally coming?

...or am I just dreaming again?

Just as I began to sum all of it up to yet another torturous dream and let myself slip into the darkness, a deafening crash erupted from in front of me and I was bathed in a bright white light. I couldn't believe it. Standing before me with an arm outstretched was him... It was Castiel, the man from my dreams. Well... I say man... he was clearly so much more to possess such powers. 

Then, with a look of harsh determination he rushed over to my captors who ran at him, weapons aloft. With a simple touch to the forehead he caused the men to cry out in pain, and with a flash of reddish light they fell to the ground, dead. 

Of course...

They were demons...

My imprisonment was starting to make a bit more sense now...

Key word 'a bit'.

Castiel rushed over to me, a look of concern crossing his face. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice gruff, yet gentle. Quite the contrast, it was incredibly intriguing. 

I nodded slightly, forcing a smile onto my face. "N-never better." I grimaced, spitting some blood filled saliva onto the ground to my left. I then turned to Castiel and looked at him, astounded. "I can't believe you found me... I can't believe you're here..." I added softly, trying my best to stand up, rather than hang from my suspended chains. 

"Cas?" called a voice from the hallway, and in rushed the two other men from my dreams. This was getting even more confusing by the minute. 

"Okay... I'm definitely losing my mind..." I sighed and allowed my body to go limp, standing proving too difficult a task. 

"Is that her?" the taller of the two men asked, and jogged over to Castiel, beginning to examine my chains.

"Yes." Answered Cas. "We need to get her out of here."

"These chains are warded Cas... I don't know if that's the best idea." The taller one added softly... looking at me with caution.

"Well, is she human? Maybe the demons ran out of regular chains and had to use the fancy ones." The other man added in, bringing himself over.

"There's more of them..." I gasped as my chains rubbed against my bruised wrists. "More demons. They'll be coming when they notice the other's haven't checked in."

"Demons?"

"Yes, I killed two as I entered the room.

"I noticed that Cas."

"Does she know what's going on here? We could get information out of her."