Answers

***Authors note***

Thank you so much for the reads! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I apologize for not having too many chapters out yet but I plan to update as often as I can. Feel free to comment any questions or anything you want and I should be able to respond to them. Also shoutout to the person who voted for my first chapter the day I published it, that really made my day lol. Now, the hunt continues...

Celeste

I looked over to Castiel with relief. He was an interesting character, and undeniably attractive. I was going to have to push those thoughts from my mind-

It's likely just because he saved you all heroic-like and now you're swooning over him like a teenage girl- ugh. Pull yourself together dammit you know how psychology works...

"What are you?" I asked cautiously, the curiosity becoming too much.

He looked at me softly. "I am an angel of the lord... a poor excuse of one, but one none the less." He replied, placing a hand on the back of his neck, seemingly out of awkwardness.

"A-an angel?" I stuttered, looking at him in disbelief. I couldn't believe it. I had never met an angel that didn't try to kill me on the spot.

"Um... and you're not going to uh... kill me?" I asked warily, starting to shy away from him.

"Kill you? No of course not. Why would I kill you?" He responded, cocking his head to one side in confusing in the most adorable manner.

Stop it Celeste.

"Well... I mean... I don't know really." I stuttered. "Every angel I have come in contact with has tried to kill me so... I assumed you would be the same." I looked over to him cautiously.

There had to be some sort of angle to this right? The rescue, the shelter, the safety... it all has to be a plan to get me to trust them right?

"That's strange... did they ever say why?" Castiel asked me, taking a step closer.

I took a step back, panic setting in. There is no way I can be safe here... being so close to another angel can only mean death, or recapture...

Castiel stopped and raised his palms up, signaling he meant no harm.

Don't trust him!

Why would he save you when every other of his kind wants you dead?

He won't give you answers, he's just trying to get your guard down...

"I... I can't... I have to get out of here!" I croaked out as I gasped for air. The fear was overwhelming, I turned toward the door and ran as fast as I could. Castiel called to me but I ignored his pleas. My safety comes first Castiel... I'm sorry...

My mind was racing so fast, I didn't even register the impact of me running straight into Dean as I opened then door.

"SAM!" He yelled and threw himself on top of me- brandishing a long silver blade against my neck.

I screamed and fought against him, stilling only as the blade pressed against my skin and began to draw blood, an intense burning sensation coursing through my body.