SAN IMAGINE

Dedicated to: _peachysan

'am i going to survive this

'am i going to survive this...?'

'will we make it...?'

i wondered,as i gripped the gun tighter in my already sweaty hands. i hid behind a column,breathing heavily and feeling the enemy getting closer. i could make out my partner's figure from the corner of my eye and i gained a bit more courage. 

the dark alley was isolated most of the time,but was currently filled with members from the most dangerous gang in town. i quickly moved to get a better look,finding resort behind a brick wall.

i slowly stuck my head out and noticed that they were almost near us. hiding myself once again,i averted my gaze to san,trusting him the most out of everyone. not just as a partner,but as a friend as well. 

he noticed me and rapidly came by my side,sticking his back on the wall,breathing and sweating heavily.

''they're too many'',he whispered,warning me.

''let's take aim at their leader first'',i whispered back and he nodded.

san sent signals to the rest of the team,letting everyone know that the attack was about to begin any second now. he then took my hand in his and looked at me with a glance,trying to convince me that everything would be alright. i knew that i could trust him and that he would never leave my side. i squeezed back and it all went downhill from there.

all hell broke loose.

there were several gunshots going off,people were screaming at each other,orders being thrown. i was standing behind a wall,killing whoever was enemy to us. everything was flowing smoothly,until i was shot on my shoulder by their leader. i let out a high-pitched yelp,but continued. san noticed and he instantly attacked him,throwing their bodies to the ground.  they were too many. i was wondering if we had lost anyone already. 

after a while however,backups were sent,making the gang steadily thin out. only a few of them were left,most importantly their leader got killed by san,and i started to drop my guard.

''wach out!!". turning around,i saw san shooting a guy who was about to stab me. i finished him off and kicked his body. 

silence occured and i observed that i was surrounded by my team,a relieved sigh escaping my lips. the gang's bodies were laying coldly on the ground. blood painted the walls and the floor,but i was used to that kind of sight.

the pain on my shoulder intensified and i harshly grabbed it,trying to stop the bleeding. it was bleeding and hurt like hell. i leaned against the wall,not being able to stand correctly,when san rushed by my side.