A meeting

Its the rise of the greek empire. In a room that no person( mortal or god/goddess) could ever find sat three ladies. They are known as the three fates. They were discussing the latest doings of the Olympians. They cant keep on doing this, the one fate said to her sisters. They will destroy us all and we cant have this. We have to see what happens and maybe make them see sense. How my beloved sister do we do that. We send them books of their future children and make them read it along with their current children. And when the time comes we bring the future demigods here. I think that is a good idea sister.

A few hours later, there in front of the fates a pile of books. Its time sisters to set in motion our plan to save the world.

Olympian throne room

All twelve of the Olympians were sitting in their thrones when suddenly there was  a flash of light and the sound of books hitting the ground. Another flash of light and there was all the big threes current children looking confused. Father did you summon us for something asked Orion. Poseidon looked at his children and said no we are just as confused. Athena picked up the books and saw the note that was attached and gasped. Zeus saw this and asked what is it daughter. Athena got a hold of herself and responded by saying these books are from the future and that no one can leave until they have been read.
Dear Olympians
We the fates have looked into the future and have discovered these books of events that will come to pass in the next thousands years you and the children of the big three will read them without pause. At some point visitors will drop by. Happy reading
The fates

Surely you jest Athena. I do not jest Barnacle Beard. Enough the sooner we read the sooner we can leave. Who shall read first. I will brother said Hestia.