Percy Jackson and the lightning thief

Hestia picked up the book. And opened it to the first chapter and read in a calming voice
I accidentally vaporize my maths teacher
Who ever this is did what. I wonder why they would do such. Maybe if you allowed me to get further than the chapter title we can find out.

Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood...

Clearly this person is new to our world. But I wonder who it is and who is their godly parent. Think it would be someone amazing. Should be considering the title. Can I carry on reading. Yes ma'am.

...If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is:close this book right now...

That is actually good advice. I wonder if they aren't owl heads child. No my child would get into as much trouble as this child. Though maybe we get told their name soon. Its in the next paragraph if you guys would let me read.

...My name is Percy Jackson. And I am twelve years old...

He sounds so young. I thought he would be older. I like his name, I wonder what it would be short for said Theseus. Maybe we will find out soon brother. Athena looks like she going to kill us all if we don't carry on reading replied Apollo once he caught sight of the glare the two were receiving from the goddess of wisdom. I would like to leave this room sometime this century. Besides I have more important things to do then read some book with you guys.
Whats a boarding student? Asked Hermes. I have no idea maybe we will find out replied Apollo. That doesn't sound good. Us demigods are often seen as troubled kids since humans cant see the monsters that more often than not are after us. Whats a New York? Asked Demeter while looking at Athena. It sounds like a place maybe that's where he is from?
Nooo!!! Never admit that young sir! Screamed Hermes while hyperventilating while Apollo tried to calm down the god of messagers and travelers. Why May? Asked Hades. Let Hestia read then we will find out brother. Whats a bus? Asked Hera. Its seem to be their mode of transport sister. Replied Poseidon. That was smart Barnacle beard. That sounds good, I wonder how old the stuff they have is.
What!!! Yelled Athena. How can anyone say a place of learning is torture. Not all of us love reading and learning like you do Athena. I bet you this is one of Hermes or Apollo's kids we reading about. Hercules whispered to Theseus and Orion.

...But Mr Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes...

At least he had someone to look out for him. I wonder what happened to the man. He sounds familiar brother whispered Orion to Theseus. He sounds like my kind of teacher, said Aries. Of course you would brother replied Hephaestus.
He is such a pessimist. Why must we read a book on someone so down. Are we sure he isn't the son of Hades said Demeter while glaring at her brother.
He did not do that. He sounds amazing I want to meet him said Hermes while laughing. He sounds like old Barnacle beards son. Heracles turned around and looked at Orion and Theseus and said your younger brother sounds awesome. Poseidon looked shocked as well as amused before replying that we do not know for sure that it is his son. Nooo tell us more great son of Poseidon. Shouted Hermes and Apollo. Next thing anyone knows Artemis shot a arrow at her brother before saying that she would like to finish this book so she can get back to her Hunters. Ewwwww said you guessed it Aphrodite. What a waste of food she could use some more grain said Demeter.

...Grover was an easy target. He was scrawny. He cried when he got frustrated...

He sounds like a satyr. I wonder if that's how we look after our kids in the future. That's one way to give away the secret. That is just awful. He did what exclaimed Poseidon. Oh said Poseidon. Yes please do she sounds horrible replied everyone even Artemis and Zeus. He sounds like a good satyr looking after his friend.
What! Why? What is going to happen to him asked Hera to everyone's surprise. Just cause I am not fond of demigods doesn't mean I want them to die young.

Please do screamed everyone. He really does care about Percy. That sounds so dark, I wonder what will happen to make him think that said Apollo. We have to read to find out snapped Athena. He sounds like a really good teacher but why does he seem familiar. Maybe it is someone we know. Could be but we will have to wait to find out. That is kind of cool that the stuff has lasted that long. That's sad, I wonder who the poor dear was asked Hestia. That doesn't sound like a teacher I would want to be near my children. Whats a Georgia? Asked Hermes. We don't know but it sounds like a place. That sounds suspicious said Poseidon. She sounds like a monster. He needs to get out of there shouted all the demigods. Do you think he could be Hades son asked Aphrodite. Its possible but until we see what kind of power he has we cant tell for sure replied Zeus. A month shouted you guessed it the trouble making gods. Who then promptly started plannings ways to help the future demigod learn not to get caught. That was close though why have not they told him yet that can end up with him dead.

That sounds so boring. Of course it would, demigods do not have good luck said Perseus with a grin. This teacher really seems familiar. At least he got that right so he is not completely hopeless. GOD!!!! Shouted Zeus. I am sure he will correct himself brother. That was truly disgusting. I would rather forget the experience said Hestia. He he he summarised ten years of intense fighting into a sentence said Athena looking like she was going to faint. Yes Mr Brunner also make sure she gets it too. Could it possibly be asked Athena. Sounds about right though this demigod must be really important for him to be teaching him. Did he really have to go into detail asked Hera looking like she is about throw up.

So acting like idiots as normal said Artemis. At least now hopefully Chiron will tell him what he is. I can not believe he did not tell him. This wont end well with a monster right there. He really does sound like a good teacher and hopefully that will help him live a bit longer. He most probably was there. Poor Chiron said Hestia.

... The class gathered on the front steps of the museum where we could watch the foot traffic along Fifth Avenue...

That does not sound good. I wonder why Zeus is mad. How did you know it was me brother. You are the only that can do something like that besides me brother and lets face it you are more likely to be throwing a hissy fit brother. Typical mortals who never notice anything in front of them. Hermes started denying that she was one of his. That seems to be a true statement said Athena. Typical satyr always thinking about food. Awww screamed Aphrodite. Its just so adorable that he misses his mom. She is a good mom it sounds like. He is lucky.

That sounds like a good invention remarked Hephaestus. Oh no why can she not leave them alone. That was a bad idea. Ewwwww yelled Aphrodite. Good keep control of your temper young demigod said Hera. A wave?!! Exclaimed Hades and Zeus. He sounds like your son Poseidon. We have a brother shouted Theseus and Orion. Noooo never say your punishment before you get it shouted Hermes and Apollo. This sounds really bad I hope he is ok said Hestia. He will be alright sister. That sounds like a scary stare that your son has Poseidon. She is not human son so run. No that is just your battle reflexes kicking in.

No do not follow her. She will kill you. That is not going to happen brother said Orion. That is bad. Why could there not be people around.  She sounds scary, I wonder who she is. She most probably does. Why does she sound like someone I know  asked Hades. No she really is going to hurt you. Sounds like the norm for little Percy. He sounds like a fun one, i want to meet him uncle P.

You sent a fury after my son Hades!!!! Shouted Poseidon while trying to to strangle his brother. You better hope he survives brother or else growled Poseidon. Good now he can get away from her. I hope he knows how to use it and survives this in counter.
He did it with no training. He sounds like a natural. I cant wait to see what else he can do.  What is happening now. I wonder what these magic mushrooms he is talking about are. Poor Percy he is so confused but why are they not telling him.

That is the end of that chapter who is reading next asked Hestia. I will aunt Hestia replied Athena.