chapter one:the child.

It was a normal day in Detroit police department.

Connor and Hank are on a new case.

And Conan and Gavin are doing their paper work.

"Reed!,Conan! My office now!".said Fowler.

Gavin groan.

The two went to the office.

"There's been a disturbance in a apartment, people claim  hearing a man shouting and objects breaking. And I want You two to investigate"Fowler said.

Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Fine lets go tin can".Gavin said leaving the room.

Conan has been his partner for three months and he's trying to understand and have a connection with Reed.

*later in the apartment*.

Gavin and Conan arrived at the apartment.the two went towards the room which residents told them where the disturbance was.

*knock knock*

"Hey Detroit police apartment"Gavin said"hey we got a call of a disturbance and me and my partner need to ask some questions".

The door open and reveal a man who had answered the door.

"What'd you need"he ask.

"Someone called for a disturbance in the residents and your neighbors here said the disturbance was coming from here and  we are here to ask you some questions".Conan said.

"Oh that sorry it was just a misunderstanding,I.....uh my cat broke my vase and I got mad and yelled at my cat..so sorry that I gave my neighbors a scared".he said.

"Uh okay Mr.....".said Gavin.

"Ron they call me Ron".

"Well Ron that's still not an excuse for this disturbance so we had to investigate your room".Conan said.

Ron sigh.

"Fine just don't touch anything".Ron said.

Gavin and Conan went inside the room.

When they got inside they see a little girl playing with her toy Panda.

Conan examine the child.

Siren smith

Age:7

Birth:08/26/2031

Family:Ron smith(dad),Linda smith(mom),Ethan smith(brother).

The little girl has black pintails hair, a overall dress with black leggings and whit long sleeve shirt,big brown eyes.

Conan walk towards the child.

Siren look at at him with her brown eyes.

"Hello Little one my name is Conan I'm an android,may I ask you some questions"Conan ask.

The little girl was silent and got up and walk to her room when she saw her father.

"Don't mind her that's my daughter Siren she's not fond with others".Ron said.

"Mr.Smith I notice you had other children am I right".Conan ask.

Ron raise a brow.

"Yea what's to you plastic"Ron replied.

"I see that you had a son too is he around".Conan ask.

"No he's in the army so he won't be back in quite sometime".Ron answered.

"And your wife?".

Rons lip twitch.

"She doesn't live here no more".Ron said.

Conan nodded and continue to look around while Gavin talks to Ron.

Mission:find clues of Ron's story

Conan had found nothing and when he look in the trash can he sees parts of the vases inside.

Well there's parts of the vases,but where is his cat that's the question.

Conan decided to look in the bedrooms.first he looks in Ron's bedroom.

Conan found nothing but did found beers in his room.

He then goes to Sirens and sees her playing with a small cat.the cat was white with black spots.

Siren look up to see Conan there at the door way and she froze.

"Sorry I did not mean to walk in on you"Conan said.he walk to her and knelt down."thats a cute animal you had their whats their name".

Siren didn't reply.

The tiny cat meow and walk towards Conans lap.

"I really like that name that your father gave you,Siren it fits you".Conan complimented.

Siren<neutral

"I heard that your brother was in the military you must've been proud of him right".

Siren<

"Your very quiet I hope my appearance don't scare you".

Siren<trusted

"I'm sorry that your mother left you and your father,it must've been hard for your father to take care of you".

Siren<warm

Siren got up and ran out the room before she went out she gave Conan something.

Conan looked in his hand and saw a LED.something about this LED made him suspicious.later Conan went to the Living room.

"Everything's all clear detective".Conan said.

"Great were finally done"Gavin said.leaving.

"And Mr.Smith I'd be meaning to check on you again soon".Conan said.

Ron looked at him confused.

"What? Why......"

"To checked on your child to see if she's okay".

"Are you looking at me lile I'm a bad parent"Ron growled.

"No just concerned about your daughter,that your wife left you it must've been hard for you to take care of her".Conan replied.

Ron sigh

"Fine if you visit me again if you do something to my little girl I swear I will break you I to pieces."

Conan nodded and he and Gavin left the apartment.

"So Tin can why the heck you want to go back there for"Gavin ask.

Gavin was never concerned or never even care about the situation.

"Well there's something that made me suspicious and I should talk to Connor about it".Conan said.

Conan trust Connor so he needs his help with this explanation of the LED Siren gave him, something about the family seem suspicious and he's got to know what it is.

To be continue.