chapter two:undercover

Its been three days since the investigations at the Smiths residents and Conan and Connor are still trying to find out the mystery of the LED Siren have to Conan.

Conan pov

Me and Connor spent hours looking for an explanation for the the mysterious LED Siren gave me.

Connor looked at me

"Conan I had an Idea and we had to talk to Fowler about it".Connor said.

I looked up at him.

"Okay lets go".I said.

I got up from my seat and Connor and I went towards Fowlers office.

Connor knocked on his door.

"Come in"he said.

Connor open the door and we both enter the room.

"Captain Fowler I had a request for an undercover mission".Connor said.

"Explained to me why?"Fowler ask.

Connor took a deep breath and said.

"Well remember when Conan and Reed went to investigate investigate Smith's residents".Connor ask.

Fowler raise a brow.

"Yes,why would you ask?".he ask.

"Well Conan explained to me that he got this LED from the Daughter of Mr. Ron Smith,and we think that their was an android at their residents and we want to know what happen to that android".Connor said.

Fowler looked at Connor then at me then back at Connor.

"And your point in undercover mission".Fowler ask.

"Well I think Conan should be an undercover house android"Connor said.

I froze

A house android.

I know what house androids do but I don't know much how they do it.

"Connor your crazy I'm a RK model,a RK900 model"I said to him.

"I know but,we can give you the programs of an house android".Connor replied.

"Hmm......you know what fine you want to go undercover you can go the two of you had my permission "Fowler said."now you two are dismiss from my office".

Me and Connor nodded and walk out the room.

"Connor"I spoke.

Connor turn to look at me.

"Hm?".

"Why me?"I ask.

Why would Connor made me go undercover as an house android.

"Why.....what".Connor ask.

"Why do I have a role as a house android".I ask.

Connor sigh.

"Because you said you felt something about the child in that home,so I thought that maybe you can talk to her,I heard that she's very shy around others but you".Connor explained"she gave you the LED right".

I nodded.

Later I put on the uniform.

It has the model number PL600 on it.the inform has short sleeves and a blue arm band on.

Before we did this we discover that the model was damage and sent to repair we don't know what it looks like,but we realise its model number is different,at first we thought it was a PL600 model but,cyberlife claim that the android their is a different model, they won't tell us who the model was so we decided to not think about what the model use to be.

They called Ron Smith and told him that they had to replace his former android with a PL600 android.

The thing is I had to change my appearance,so they color my hair black,my eyes brown,and my hair style slick back.

I was ready.

*at the Rons resident*

When I arrive I knocked on the door and Ron.answered it.

"Hello Ron I'm you new android"I said.

"Finally those shot heads took so long to sent a dann plastic".Ron said."hurry up and get in here".

I nodded and went inside.

I looked around seeing that this place was a mess.

"Its been two weeks since my plastic went to that repair store and then you came so this place is a mess"Ron said"you do the chores the cooking and all that shot and you take care of my kid".

Conan looked around and saw Siren and the cat.

"Oh and you take care of the cat too,that's Siren you looked after her".Ron said."now get started".

I nodded

In the kitchen I clean and mop the area and clean the dish then went to the laundry room to start the dryer and washer and I went back to the living room licking up the toys and books.....but I felt like someone was watching me.I looked back and saw Siren looking at me then walk to her kitten.

I go to Ron's and room and tidy it up but I notice something under his bed......it was red ice.

"He's red ice addict".I thought.

I heard foot steps and quickly put the red ice where it was I got up and trying to look like I'm fixing the bed.

I know he's watching from behind.

I turned and saw him at the door way.

"May I help you Mr.Smith".I ask.

He shook his head. And left.

I then went to Sirens room cleaning and tidy it up like I did in Ron's room.

I turned and saw Siren their at the door way with her cat they sat on the bed and I sat down with them.

"Hi Siren its me Conan"I whisper"I'm undercover and please don't tell your father okay".

She nodded.

"Siren can you tell me about the Android that lived here".I ask.

She hesitated.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you I just want to know".

She looked at me and whisper.

"Look under my bed".she said.

She left the room.

But the cat stayed with me.

"Seem like your owner is hiding something I wonder what".I said to the cat.

I look under the bed and see a box.

A box?.

To be continued.