chapter 3:the truth

Conan pov

When I got the box out of the bed I open it and looked inside.

Inside the box is a photo of Sirens family,then their was a little keychain inside.

Seems like Siren really likes cats.

"Conan Conan do you read".said my earpiece.

"Yes Connor I hear you".I replied.

"Had you found anything yet"Connor ask.

"Not yet Siren just told me there was a box underneath her bed all I found was a keychain and a family photo,their still things inside,but before that I discover the father was addicted to Red Ice".I explained.

"Red ice dang we should arrest him right there".Hank said.

"Not yet Hank we don't know anything about the android that was inside the house"Connor said to him.

Hank Grumble.

"Just saying Connor because I don't think a kid like her should be there besides why didn't didn't the mom take her with her".Hank said.

That is odd wouldn't this mother take her child,like her father is a drug addict and I don't want this poor little girl to be in this place.

I looked inside to see a photo of an android he had black hair tide back,a little beard on his chin,gray eyes and his model number is cut off by the frame.

So this is what the android look like.

I looked at the bottom right at the frame,there was a written message there.

To the best android ever I love you Bishop.

Love Siren.

"Connor I found out who the android is but his model number I couldn't find".I said.

"What's its name".Connor ask.

"He's a male android name bishop ,Ron said he's been gone for weeks seem like he got really damage".I said.

"Is there anything else in that box".Connor ask.

"No that's all that was in there".I said.

"Okay go look for more clues,Conan and make sure Ron don't hurt Siren".said Hank.

I heard that hank got a bad experience of Red ice but that seems personal for him to tell.

I turn off the ear pice and looked down at the cat,I notice she got name tag."zero".

"Zero thats a nice name"I said picking up the cat.

I walked out seeing Ron walk back and forth.

Siren sitting on the couch with her panda toy.

"Life's funny,that bitch fucking left me for no reason with some guy,fucking wore don't want her family I nearly lost my own family".he said angrily.

I stood quiet.

Ron looks at his daughter.

"Sweety you'll never leave daddy right" he said.

Siren look up.

"Why would I leave you daddy".she ask.

"Well since your mom left she almost took you with her,and your brother left to the military,but you are all I've had as a family".Ron said.

Ron turned away.

"Maybe your brother left because he hate,maybe he left because I wasn't a good father,maybe he was like her leaving me behind.

I thought they love me....I THOUGHT THEY LOVE ME!!".

Ron flip the table.

Siren and I was shock.

"I TRIED EVERYTHING FOR THIS FAMILY BUT THEY SEE ME AS A LOW LIFE THOSE BASTERS FUCKING NOT LOVE ME!!".Ron turned to Siren and fell to his knees.

"What the he'll am I doing"he said.

Siren walk towards him.

"I'm sorry I scared you honey please don't leave me ,please don't leave daddy".he said sobbing.

I think what he said was false or wasn't Zero that mad him angry but something about his family angered him.

I looked at Siren as she hugged her father.

The two broke and I looked at the time.

"Siren its bed time".I said.

She walk towards me and we both went into her room,Siren went to her bed and I put a blanket on her.

"Good night Siren".I said.

"Good night Conan"she replied.

I kissed her head.

"Conan will you sleep with me I always had nightmares".Siren ask.

I nodded and lay down beside her and went into sleep mode.

To be continued